White nob shaped things. bad or good?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ismokemyown, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I have these little white processes below the embryonic leaves, they almost look like they could be roots but stopped growing after 1mm. Just wondering if anyone knows what they are. I don't think its mold... Never seen mold like that.

2. I wouldnt know since I cant see it. I dont know how people can ask for help without showing a freaking picture.

3. I don't need to show a picture when I already described them, unless you can't read...

4. Theres your picture.

[​IMG]

5. You won't get much help on this forum with an additude like that.

6. Wow aren't you a hard ass!

Thanks for a whole lot of fucking nothing.

7. You're welcome.

8. I was about to chime in with a solid picture and you posted this... your on your own for the disrespect, especially grows... he contributes around here... way to shit on a grower trying to help, epic fail

9. #10 Ismokemyown, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    you know what, you all can go fuck yourselves!!

Hows that for disrespect?

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

10. "YOU have FAILED ME for the LAST... TIME!" - Lord Darth Vader

(choking, gurgling noises)

11. Plant is diseased...

Honestly, since it's already that bad there's no point in continuing the grow. Rip em and redo it...

12. your plant is fine. now calm down.....

13. This is what happens to you when you smoke plants with white nobs all over the main stem....you lose your mind.

14. #15 growerBabe, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    You will start growing hair on your plams soon too.

15. I will help you even though you really don't deserve it. those things are the start of roots. If you were (and I would) to cover them up with dirt and water it they would grow into roots and help your plant.

just an FYI being a dick will get you no where in GC. Or in life for that matter, remember you are the one with questions. Be respectful and be treated with respect, anything else will get you laughed out.

16. Thank you mixted for your help!

I got pissed off at growsensmokes because of the why he first responed... that wasn't a very nice way to help someone.

He could have just said please post a picture but no he had to get cocky.

17. NP good luck with the grow

18. You know, the more I think about it, you are right that I responded in kind of a pissy way. My apoligies..i just hate when i dont see a picture...makes it easier.

19. #20 Mixted, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    me too, but I just close it. Could be worse, like when someone asks for advice then calls you names cause they think there right. (Not the OP of this thread)

combative fucks