Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Lighters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MountainJew, May 11, 2010.

1. Fair enough, man. :smoking:

2. Either way, I'm pretty paranoid now.
    I'm left-handed, and only use white lighters.

3. The Bic lighter was not made prior to 1973...so how would Hendrix or Joplin, who died in 1970, or Morrison who died in 1971, have ANY color Bic?

Like I said, pure Urban Legend.

4. Pure fuckin' win.

/thread

5. What if it wasn't a Bic? Maybe a white Zippo :p

6. Or maybe someone made it up and it spread on the Internet, and all the little kiddies who were not even alive then believe it :rolleyes:

7. I don't really care any way but when i go into a convenience store and see this
    [​IMG]

I wont go grab a white one. they don't look that good either

8. Yeah I agree 100%, I posted in this forum because we have been smoking longer and no more about the myth, I am not going to go ask a bunch of newbies (no offense) about a myth, cause they probably have no idea what it is. I just found out about this, and i have been smoking for years, why would an apprentice know? Exactly, so i asked the Seasoned Tokers, whatever, the mod does what the mod wants I gues

LOL that SUCKS! Unless your lying hahaha

See I have a yellow one too, what the deal with yellow?

Just go buy a lighter with a design on it and rip of the design and wala, a white lighter

OWNED!!!

9. This.

10. There are three superstitions i believe in this world:
    1). Pinkie Swear
    2). White BiCs are bad luck
    3). Big Foot
    The first (and only) time I had a white BiC, it was the worst day of my life. I woke up 20 mins late for school, rolled out of bed and put my foot down. That foot was asleep, so i fell to the floor. I crawled to my shower, turned it on, got a towel and got in and the water heater wasn't working :mad:
    I finally get to school, teacher's pissed, detention. Later that day i lose the 10$ i was going to use to smoke that day, AND IN ADDITION my very first bong (Manhattan) broke that day.
    Ever since then I don't fucks with the white BiCs ;)

11. White is not a colour :smoking:

12. Yes, yes it is.

Personally I couldn't care less what color my lighter is. It's just a tool for making fire.

13. Damn dude, that sucks majorly hard, that is some bad luck right there

14. #54 oldskoolgrower, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    I am a firm believer that you make your own luck in life.

15. #55 One Truth, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    I feel like i posted this before but, does ripping off the plastic and the lighter being white count? cause I did that and I'm pretty sure all lighters are white..

OSG teach me how to make my own luck because I get shit on all day everyday from what ever makes luck, which is nothing

and if you relate everything bad that happens after using whatever color lighter, its going to look bad

16. I have used many different colors of lighters and the only time something bad has happened was when we used white lighters. Some things that has happened was a friend broke his arm longboarding, friend got a dui, and 2 friends getting caught with 2 oz with them by the feds. Not saying I believe in superstitions, but I just try to avoid white lighters if I can, since all of these occurences. It might be because I have used a white lighter most of the time I smoke, but I don't know, believe what you think.

17. White lighters are my favorite and I don't have bad luck, and if I do I don't blame it on my bic.

18. I don't know if it's something that can be taught. It's about how you deal with the trials life throws at you. Trust me I've been through plenty of bad shit in my life. I've always prevailed. The day I don't will be the day I die.

Basically you can either let life make you it's bitch, or you can grab it by the hair and make it yours.

19. Another thing!! If you "never get a white bic lighter" all of the graphic ones on the bic lighters were just plastic around a white bic lighter, I had a tan dragon lighter, and when I took off the graphic it was white. :p

20. OSG I wasn't completely serious :D yes I get shit on all the time but like you said I give "life" a good kick in the balls back