White Lighter Bad Luck???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by D3vO, Feb 7, 2006.

1. [quote name='"RickysCheeched"']OBVIUOSLY I CAME TO THIS POST LAST WEEK FOR A REASON!!! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED. I HAD A COMPLETELY CLEAN WHITE BIC (NOT EVEN A RESINY BOTTOM, BRAND NEW, SAFETY ON AND ALL, AND HAD THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE YESTERDAY, ENDING ONLY IN JAIL ON POSSESSION AND PARAPHENALIA CHARGES.

BEWARE THE WHITE BIC! IT'S TRUE!

-rICKy[/quote]

U Mad?

2. All lighters are bad luck. I use matches.

3. It's nothing but a myth. I use lighters no matter the color they are. White or not, it makes no difference to me. Never have I experienced anything horrible with one.

4. I didn't believe in the white lighter thing until I almost burned my house down. This also happened last weekend on the 7th.

So me and my friends were just walking around the neighborhood bored as hell. We found a little wax army guy that had a parachute and thought it'd be fun to launch it on a bottle rocket. Now let me tell you that the fireworks were from the fourth of july and we went through about 8 bottle rockets that were all duds. The bottle rocket went straight up turned like this ↷ ⤶ went into my garage and landed in the box of fireworks ( a bunch of sparklers, bottle rockets, poppers, and 2 of those huge fireworks that you put in a tube and shoot up in the air and explode, and several other things.) and ignited everything including the box. Luckily there were no cars and none of the gasoline tanks got hit, but my garage filled with smoke, and it could've been worse but my friend got my garden hose and put out the fire.

5. Mine was good luck until some bitch pocketed it.

6. The other day I was at the local convenience store and noticed that the only Clipper lighters left were orange and yellow. I thought of this thread and had to laugh. Guess I know what's considered bad luck in my neck of the woods now.

7. Shit is stupid. I peel off the design/layer on my superstitious friends' lighters all the time just to fuck with them.

8. #308 Rainy Daze, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Lmfaoo k bro

9. I smoke with white lighters all the time, I've never been caught smoking or anything in my life. Have broken pieces though...but not with a white lighter in use!

10. the colour (with the 'u' im in the UK) of a lighter or anything else connot give anybody bad luck does me when people say shit like that over here you see people soluting to birds in the sky like there in the army because they say its bad luck not to ????!!!! what the fuck

11. If you let the color of the lighter affect you, then it will in turn make you paranoid & cautious of the smallest tribulations that will occur.

12. I'm using a white lighter now and nothing has happened to me. I honestly don't believe the white lighter superstition.

13. Stole a white lighter last week from 7-11 (only cause the line was out the door needed to burn) and I've been having crazy luck haha. Random chicks hitting me up getting crazy tips a work. Feelsgoodman
    Not to say its the lighter but not bad luck ha

14. 'till the day i die, its fuck white lights for life

15. I thought it was stupid until last year when we where passing around 3 pipes and also using all white lighters because thats all we had and we went to the skate park to meet up with some more people and on the way there we literally saw 4 sets of cops each time there was 3 cops exactly like wtf!

16. People think its bad luck because Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrex, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain were all left-handed, all died at the age of 27, and all their autopsies reported that a white bic lighter was found in their pockets.

Best to stay away from them...

17. So basically if you are famous, 27, left handed, stay away from white lighters?

18. Well shit, good thing I found this out before it's too late! :eek:
    It's a bit of interesting info though and makes you start to think.

19. Just realised I have a white lighter, now I'm scared to use it lol.

20. [quote name='"Jamezterr"']

Well shit, good thing I found this out before it's too late! :eek:
    It's a bit of interesting info though and makes you start to think.[/quote]

I was thinking, if the hermetic principals are legit, then according to the law of correspondence and polarity, if white lighters are bad luck then black lighters are good luck?