White House declines petition....

Discussion in 'General' started by Raizor, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Lol "the obama administration does not support blowing up planets"

Only killing innocent civilians over seas

2. Hahahahahahahahaha! They have no means to blow up planets yet. Stationing Drones is perfectly okay for the time being.:rolleyes: It's no secret our government doesn't have the people's interests in mind, but they'll play along to pacify those who have an unwavering trust in government.

3. Goddamn fucking government never listens to the fucking people if we want a goddamn death star give us a deathstar. Just cut health care spending.

We need to take our country back and build it ourselves. Fucking corruption right here

What bullshit. See what you get for voting Obama? Ron Paul would've built 2 death stars by now

• Like Like x 2
  4. And coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

Drones, armed drones, tiny hummingbird spy drones . . .

5. Exactly mogwai is right if Ron Paul won he would've listen to the people and built a death star. Hell we could all have liberty saber

6. how badass would a death star be? We could put a base on the moon and just call that the death star. (Dr.Evil style.)

7. "a senior US government official said the Obama administration "does not support blowing up planets". :laughing: yea that was kinda funny

8. Lol who's killing innocent civilians over seas? I've been to combat 3 times(usmc), and I've never seen civilians getting slaughtered? I have however seen civilians that were executed at the hands of the al Qaeda.

9. [quote name='"BankABeast"']

Lol who's killing innocent civilians over seas? I've been to combat 3 times(usmc), and I've never seen civilians getting slaughtered? I have however seen civilians that were executed at the hands of the al Qaeda.[/quote]

Unmanned drones kill innocent civilians all the time...

10. LOL do you live in a bubble?

11. I would guess he's referring to collateral damage from drone strikes.

However I do thank you for pointing out the fact that the soldiers are not over there murdering people constantly, which seems to be the opinion of a few people on this forum.

12. I don't see air, but it's there.

13. Even 1 unnecessary death is too much.

And don't give me that "collateral damage of war BS." There have been enough stories over the years of American fuckheads murdering innocent Arabs in cold blood just because.

I'm definitely not arguing that American soldiers are over there murdering people constantly. I am arguing, however, that a portion of our military over there is scum and that this behavior has run rampant for far too long.

14. [quote name='"FID"']Exactly mogwai is right if Ron Paul won he would've listen to the people and built a death star. Hell we could all have liberty saber[/quote]

I'm just as big of a Dr. Paul fan as the next guy, but actually if he were to have been elected I think we'd actually be further away from getting one. Part of his whole campaign model was to cut spending on the unnecessary stuff. He even said we shouldn't go to the moon, but not for moral reasons just economic.

15. Ahhh yes the drones flying around just blowing up cities... Drones are commonly sent for a target , so I'm gonna say most civilian casualties are incidental.

I was a artillery man, we are trained to put rounds on target ACCURATELY. But your talking a hundred or so pounds of explosives per round there will always be collateral damage. It's the nature of the beast.

16. You have absolutely no basis for an opinion on what men do at war buddy. Your are just spoon fed what the media tells you, and apparently you go back for seconds.

In my 14 months in Iraq and 7 in Afghanistan I never witnessed any act by a marine that was unwarranted. This is 2013 we don't run around raping and pillaging anymore homeboy. Close with and destroy the enemy. until someone gives me a reason to consider them a enemy they will be treated as a friend.

17. I agree. But I'd rather the unnecessary deaths not be Americans, when it comes down to it. Remember that we are not fighting an entire country's government/military, we are fighting guerilla fighters who intentionally hide among civilians and therefore greatly increase the danger to the civilians.

There are some pieces of shit everywhere, including in the US military. But it's not the norm.

18. .

You hit the nail on the head with the fact of them blending with the civilian populous. It's not like other wars, you don't know who the fuck your fighting.

19. I have every right to have whatever opinion I want about this shill of a war. Sorry if that hurts your veteran sensibilities. You'll have to excuse me for not mincing words.

If you acted right during your service, I commend you. But more than anybody on this forum, YOU need to be calling out those who you served with who did not do their jobs with honor. YOU need to stand for the principles that once represented this nation.

"This is 2013 and we don't go around raping and pillaging anymore." You might not, but many of the asswipes you served with did and do. This isn't "listening to the media," this is pointing out the problems endemic in a war that we should not even be involved in. Lots of other veterans understand this, so this isn't just the opinion of somebody who hasn't seen war.