White Hole/Black Hole theory

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by saltpaTROLL, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Perhaps. It is certainly possible,as most things are.

We would need to see more proof or at least inclination in this regard to consider it, since it's hard to accept the total annihilation of seemingly random worlds without more specific proof of the cause.

Interesting hypothesis.

2. I laughed at this.

Then I came back to it half an hour later and laughed again.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. All things are possible imho.

Random = chaos?

Chaos=nature?

This idea I put forward is just my own personal hunch, it came to me whilst astral planing some time ago.

4. I think this may be true, but only to an extent. Most of reality seems to be provisional, meaning what is true somewhere, may not be true somewhere else. Chaos is nature somewhere, but not somewhere else.

I feel like chaos fans and anarchist tend to fall into chaos as the inevitable end game too quickly and easily.

Nature may be wild and destructive at many turns, but man's history is a good example of how many of those tendencies can be brought under successful human control.

Before I piss off the ecoNazis, I do believe we could treat the planet better, but I also give credit to humanity for where it was able to bring order to chaos.
    I think we should take credit for this, and look to do more of it.

5. And this is how I define humanity.

Keeping up with my belief, of the ancient theory of yin and yang, then it's is humanity that is the opposite to the chaos. And by humanity I don't mean in the ape that walks on two legs per se. Humanity isn't a species it's a group of animals, it is sentient being with the creative power (true consciousness) to counter the chaos. I feel many other animals can therefore be considered a species but I am indulging in another topic that is on relevant to explain my point in as a verbose manner as I can muster at 0.15.

And to go back to your point that this is just it - humanity controlling nature is something that is learned, to visualise a future/future thing and to make it so takes consciousness which is totally the opposite to the wildness o nature.

A black hole exists so that the white hole (that we are maybe in) can also exist. Without contrast there is nothing.

6. My dick doesn’t discriminate it’ll fuck any hole

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. #27 Inspiration420, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    It seems most people think a black hole is a literal hole in space, but I'm not sure if they can be called that. Black holes are actually very large amounts of mass packed into a small space. Because the more mass something has the more gravity it produces and black holes have so much mass that they create a gravitational pull that not even light can escape it. So think of a black hole as more of a ball of mass that has enough gravity to keep light from escaping it. And NASA cannot directly study black holes using telescopes, but they can observe the trail of empty space left behind a black hole as it moves through space. They can also observe matter being pulled toward black holes but not black holes themselves.

8. I can buy into that. Thanx.

9. I agree with this and consider it quite poignant.

I do believe we are special, simply because we can actually do that.

We don't always succeed, and sometimes we are counterproductive, but the human species' sheer ability to influence its reality is unparalleled in known nature.

I'm a fan of acknowledging this, since it objectively empowers the species and raises it from the "we are not worthy" dogma of most mainstream religions.

10. I found this bit interesting in itself.

Black holes have "very large amounts of mass packed" into them, but how and where?

They are not gigantic celestial entities, like Jupiter or Arcturus, so how and where do they pack all that mass?

Is the matter they are made of just dense af, so they do not need to take up much space to contain a giant mass-total? Like a quarter may contain more matter than a small sponge.

11. I don't think it's our bodies that make us human though. It's the level that we vibrate at, I believe other animals are also human. Going from philpshy back to physics do we not all form part of a giant range of wi-fi frequencies, I believe the physical body and our surroundings are merely a representation, and it is the backing code (information) that really dictates these things.

12. I'm not entirely sure how black holes form but they are very dense. To put it into perspective how dense they can be imagine a star ten times bigger then are sun squished into a ball with a 13-mile long diameter. That is how dense black holes can be. When matter is pulled into a black hole it is squished down to a very small point by the intense gravity increasing the mass of the black hole but barely increasing its actual size.

13. Remember why the were hypothesized to begin with. It was asserted that it is conceivable that there could be an area where gravity is so strong that it can pull anything in, particularly light.

It is a mathematical fancy with nothing to support it. Mathematics can transcend/explore possibilities beyond the constraints of physical reality, but there is no reason to think any of the imaginations are real.

Now they try to say that there is a blackhole at the center of every galaxy, which is odd because the 'object' is basically the opposite of what a black hole was hypothesized to be. It is emitting gobs of radiatin across the spectrum.