White-Grey Mold- 2 weeks from harvest - PLEASE HELP (Mothers Finest-Indoor)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JuneBugs, May 21, 2010.

1. I had to give my plants to a friend to watch over while I was between moves.

Well besides the fact this friend doesnt believe in timers in his garded (so stupid) his garden has Spider Mites and Grey/White Mold.

When I got my plants back the largest one, the Mother Finest (6 month Veg - too tall for my tastes, but she was free.) had White.Grey Mold like you wouldnt believe. I took off ALL small buds and leaves that were just way too gone to try and treat and then sprayed her down with Neem Oil+Lemon Juice, which worked at first, but its coming back and im about 2 weeks from harvest.

My humidity is around 30% and never goes above that, so I know im good in my grow room, I dont want to Neem her again because shes so very close to harvest, however that may be what I have to do unless some one can give me another, very cheap alternative.

I know growing a good garden takes time AND money, however this has not been my month and electricity had to come first as well.

So PLEASE, if anyone out there knows a home remedy for a quick mold treatment I would really love to hear it. I do have enough money to go buy a few $5 items, but I cant afford the expensive stuff the grow shops are selling and I hear they dont even work that well.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-JuneBug- Apprentice Grower (learning from you and others.)
    -Current Strains-
    Cinderella 99, Mothers Finest, Armagedon Skunk, JFK, Bruce Banner, Durban Poison-
    -Started Growing November 2009, currently on 5th, 6th and 7th grow-