White Dots.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Coley69C, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Founds some white dots on 1 leaf?

Kinda looks like paint or something, What could it be?

Attached Files:

• Wtf.jpg
      Wtf.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  2. kinda looks like mold man

does it come off at all? or is it a pigmentation on the plant?

3. Shit man, No it dosn't come off. The big dot kinda looks like a burn of some sort its like a brownish tint within the whiteness haha. What should I do? Will it spread

4. well i would think if it was mold it would come off semi easily.... if it is, it will indeed spread unless you take some anti fungal action, no idea how to do that though man hahaha

hopefully someone who knows more about plant ailments will come in...

5. Hahaha, Hopefully someone will! Appreciate you tryin

6. yea haha i just googled mold on cannabis leaves and some of the pics looked similar so i was like maybe thats it????

or you could dig through this section and see what similar things are out there

7. Great... ( Sarcastic ) Does mold kill weed haha, Should I remove that leaf

8. we arent sure it is more yet man!!!!

I dunno if it kills it... i mean.. im sure it can... depending on things... but you dont want mold in your bud, thats not good!!!!

9. Think I found it, Called Powdery Mildew caused by high humidity and a temp of 60-70 haha. Kinda ridiculous

10. If it is furry then it will be mould.

11. Nah It's not fuzzy man, It's like it's part of the leaf if that makes any sence, It's not raised at all. It's as smooth as the leaf it self

12. Probably shouldn't do it, but if you get a pin, how easily does it pierce through compared to a normal part of the plant?

13. haha what will that solve, I'm serious tho like what would that do, To see if it's thinning the leaves?

14. I'll be honest, never grown cannabis.

But I thought that if it is mold, it should pass through much more softly compared to a normal part of a healthy lead.

15. Hey man I've never grown either haha. First time. And that's what I figured you meant when you said that. I'm alset on that for right now tho! thanks for your suggestion I'll deff keep that in mind!

16. Haha sorry if I sound stupid, just trying to use my common sense, not that I have much :p

17. Nah dude it wasnt stupid you were just helpin out. Appreciate it man, I'm sure someone will know whats up.

18. Have you ever sprayed a baking soda/water mix on the plants? Or anything else, for that matter. It's hard to judge if you don't see it in person, but I don't really think its PM. PM usually isn't as concentrated in one spot as those few areas are.

-OSUB

19. No I have no sprayed it with anything, Should I be?

20. [quote name='"Coley69C"']

No I have no sprayed it with anything, Should I be?[/quote]

No. Lol don't need to spray anything.and as long as it's not spreading, getting bigger, or getting worse, I wouldn't worry about it.