White curling leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Sponge, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Anyone want to take a stab at this? I'm using a home made blend of peat, cow manure, lime and perlite. maybe 6.5 parts peat, 1 part perlite, 1 part manure and .5 lime. Those are very rough numbers.

These were some left over freebies from awhile back that I decided to grow. They were vegged to about 10" or so and then flowered. At first i was thinking maybe it was heat stress, but I have a good ventilation system and it seemed to start on the lower fan leaves. Just barely after weeks started to reach in towards the buds.

Trichroms are about 50/50 clear/cloudy. Maybe a little better at 30/70. I am curious what this was so i can correct it if need be(I have ocean forest for the next grow which I will supplement if I need to with a liquid fert).

Should I harvest these now and cut my losses? 20161204_221030.jpg 20161204_221222.jpg 20161208_032640.jpg

2. Leaves like that are normal near the end of flowering. They are using all available nutrients from the leaves.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You may have gone a little light on the manure. I take it they looked nice and green for most of the grow? How many week cultivar is it and where are you at now? That might help you determine what to do for the next round. You can always make a simple tea with some EWC if they look a little depleted.

I lean to the side of keeping them healthy throughout the grow, weaning the feed down as they get towards the end as they slow their processes and giving the flowers a proper cure. COB cure FTW. Never had a problem with a bowl full of crackling buds when smoked.

4. Thanks for the info fellas.

Bacon. That crossed my mind, it just seemed a little extreme. Between what you and pirate said I think you are both probably right. Not enough nutrients combined with the plant really pulling nutes these last couple weeks. As you can see the buds are doing great everything considered.

These were from seed, vegged to 10" or so and I have no idea on the flowering time. these were freebies so I didn't pay them much mind. Just something to get things going. They must be around 2 months though. In the future I'll take notes.

I also like the EWC tea idea. I'll look more into that. Thanks again fellas.