Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White collar jobs that don't test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jkwarrior200, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Alright everyone when I graduate in a few years I plan on making my business degree worth it in society and still plan on medicating so I've decided we should put a list together of companies that offer white collar jobs that don't drug test. I don't want to hear I work at a McDonald's restaurant and they don't. I'm talking on the corporate side of these companies. From some research I've compiled some below.
    Twitter
    Qualcomm
    Apple
    Google
    Microsoft
    Whole Foods
    Uber
    Cisco
    Hewlett-Packard
    Terra tech
    Yahoo
    Linked in
    Mcig
    If anyone has a job with a company they know doesn't it would be awesome to add to the list.

2. I heard burger king doesn't

3. I work at a Mcdonalds restaurant and they dont

4. Self employment or outside sales usually don't.

5. McDonalds has corporate positions... Some that don't drug test. Like, janitor at the corporate building.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Professional Snowboarder

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I work as a Software Engineer at Visa and no drug test was done. My boss even jokes about weed from time to time.

If your a stoner IT is the field you want to be in.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. University(s)

9. Ecig/liquid companies make a lot of bank and pretty much everyone involved smokes.
    Also travel agencies, IT fields, web design, call centers, retail outlet stores (Ross, Bells, Hollister etc corporate) insurance agencies also don't, I have some friends who do that and they never get tested.

Basically anything that's corporate and professional that requires a degree won't waste time on weeding out potheads, it's all about the money you can bring in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app