White castle !

Discussion in 'General' started by captnhowdy420, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Anyone ever try those White Castle burgers from the frozen foods section? I live on the west coast; never been to a white castle in my life & curious to try..

2. I was just watching that episode on Undercover Boss

3. #3 captnhowdy420, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Me too. Lol.

4. yess! those things are truly orgasmic!:D

5. #5 captnhowdy420, Aug 22, 2011
    Even the frozen ones ?

6. #6 percul8r615, Aug 22, 2011
    Dude omg the frozen white castles kept me out of 7th grade for 2weeks from food poisoning.. No joke

7. #7 captnhowdy420, Aug 22, 2011
    Oh god. I guess I'll wait until I travel to St. Louis, Missouri (closest white castle to me) to try them. :<

8. Ive had white castle. Seriously over rated

9. #9 percul8r615, Aug 22, 2011
    Yea we have white castles and krystals. Krystals owns

Attached Files:

10. Overrated but still good. :p

11. Man, that sucks.

12. #12 pbroosh, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    not as good as from White Castle, but you get the same taste i guess

theyre alright, real white castle burgers are usually soggy and gross anyway, so microwave away

13. i have a white castle right down the road from me. soooo delicious.

14. Ya, I have ate the frozen white castle burgers, and there pretty damn good. They need ketchup though. And also they don't compare to the real ones you get in white castle.

And by the way, heres a video. If you can't figure it out, burger shack was a fictional restaurant used as a metaphor for Krystals.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwWOAw-iY-w&feature=related]Harold and Kumar go to... Burger Shack - YouTube[/ame]

15. #15 captnhowdy420, Aug 22, 2011
    Lol. Thanks.

16. I live a mile from a White Castle. I get the cheeseburgers with bacon! Nothing beats fresh, but the frozen ones are not bad. They are a great after the bar food.

17. Frozen ones are alright, not worth the price though imo. Id rather go too wendys or BK then eat the frozen ones. Never had the real deal though.

18. you gotta take a road trip for some REAL white castle. the frozen ones work in a pinch for a craving but nothing beats the real thing.

you would probably have an orgasm from eating one. or ten.

19. There should be more than 6 in a box, but theres a krystals down the street , where i live, so i usually do that instead