Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Castle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alextampa, Mar 26, 2012.

1. My friend and I, both in college both smokers, have planed on going to white castle for months because the closest one to where we live is 8 and 1/2 hours away in Nashville Tn.

But last nite, totally random, we decided to go do it. So we packed some stuff some bud
    paper and pipes and left at 9pm last nite.
    Ate at white castle at 4am ( 20 burgers and 2 fries each) smoked more and drove around nashville downtown.
    Slept for 3 hours in the car, woke up went to dunkin donuts smoked more and headed back home

Best random trip I ever had!!!! :smoke: ;-)

PS: white castle is the s#%* and it was totally worth it

2. Jesus that sounds like a stomach ache

3. did you meet Neil Patrick Harris?

4. Lol so random but sounds awesome! Never been there unfortunately, how are the burgers?

5. They call them sliders cause they slide right out your butt.

Worst food ever, makes sense they only have them in the ghettos

6. [quote name='"lasfoola"']Jesus that sounds like a stomach ache[/quote]

The ride was actually not that bad

[quote name='"TheCrunge"']did you meet Neil Patrick Harris?[/quote]

No, i wish:/ lol

[quote name='"Manik209"']Lol so random but sounds awesome! Never been there unfortunately, how are the burgers?[/quote]

It was pretty sick! Burgers are good i ordered 20 without cheese. Fries are tasty too

7. are the burgers like mcdonalds size?

8. not a white castle fan but that sounds like a great time lol.

9. [quote name='"alextampa"']

The ride was actually not that bad

No, i wish:/ lol

It was pretty sick! Burgers are good i ordered 20 without cheese. Fries are tasty too[/quote]

Lol you must have been baked out your mind to be able to devour 20 burgers. Sounds like a good time though.

10. white castle does make one think 9 hr road trips are a reasonable idea. doesn't it

11. [quote name='"kingklick1991"']are the burgers like mcdonalds size?[/quote]

[quote name='"Manik209"']

Lol you must have been baked out your mind to be able to devour 20 burgers. Sounds like a good time though.[/quote]

They are smaller than mcdonalds/ bk but the taste is better

12. Haha first thing I thought was Harold and Kumar

13. got one less than a mile from home and understand ur trip. had a similar jones for a taco joint once and failed to make the trip...wish i had now..dam!!

14. Harold and Kumar much lol

15. [quote name='"tomascat"']got one less than a mile from home and understand ur trip. had a similar jones for a taco joint once and failed to make the trip...wish i had now..dam!![/quote]

It's not too late. Your next break will come

16. You know I wanted to do this too, so when I went up to Philly to see family I made sure to get to NYC (I love it there, and there's white castle of course) to have white castle for the first time. Wasn't really all that good.

17. I came here to say that :D

18. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']did you meet Neil Patrick Harris?[/quote]

Hahahaha

19. Why would you goto dunkin donuts ?! You can get coffee and breakfast at whitecastle

20. I would never drive 8 and 1/2 hours for white castle. Its decent, not great.