Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Bull

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sativa Oracle, Jan 27, 2010.

1. So I finished off my my last gram of Juicy Fruit and smoked my last few bowls of Thai Skunk. Just when everything was looking dim and it seemed like nothing was going to go through tonight, a friend of mine called me up and told me he had some stuff called "White Bull". I've never heard of it, but it smokes heavenly. It has a very sweet aroma, and gives an intense, head-pounding high.

[​IMG]

2. :smoking:ohhh yeeahhh!!! i smelled my computer screen. nice grab man. looks real sticky and dense. :smoking:

3. All i can say is Wow enjoy that smoke. :hello::wave:

4. Thanks a lot guys! I'll have to say, this is growing on me more than the Juicy Fruit. Super potent shit. :D

5. That shit looks so crystaly

6. Yah. I thought he dipped it in sugar. :p