"White Boy Rick"

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, May 3, 2022.

1. We Got This Movie A Few Weeks Ago. Haven't Had A Chance To Watch It Yet But We Going To Soon. Anybody Ever See This? It Based Ona True Story Too...Me An My Husband Both Like The Movies That Based On Real Criminals Lol. What Yall Think?

~Toni~

2. Never watched it but I think I watched a youtube vid about the guys story a couple years back. Nerdy square kinda guy becomes a trapper and or pimp or something I think lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I watched it recently. On an airplane, where I watch all of my movies.

I loved it. Teenager Ricky becomes a drug dealer, essentially. I thought it was very well done but it's pretty bloody heartbreaking. Don't go into it expecting to have fun.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Thank You For The Replies Guys. We Still Havent Seen This But We Will Get Around To It Eventually. I Lookin Forward To Finally Watchin It. @AR Toasty It Isa Sad Story?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its pretty good if I remember correctly
    Matthew Mcconaughey plays the dad
    Hard to decide who is the criminal
    Rick or the cops

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. #6 Dizzy, May 11, 2022
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
    Yea I See Matthew Mcconaughey In It. Such In The Case With Alotta Situations Tokin Just Look At What Happen With James "Whitey" Bulger An That F.B.I Dude Who Was Extremely Loyal Too Him. Anywho We Most Likely Gon Watch White Boy Rick Soon. I Lookin Forward To It.

~Toni~

7. The only difference is the badge.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Yup You Said It Perfectly!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. His sister is a trip in the movie
    Pure ball of fury

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Who Play Her? We Gon Watch As Soon As We Get A Free Times.

~Toni~

11. @Tokintb12 We Watchin This RN. I Can See What You Mean About The Sister Lol Great Actress Whoever She Is. :)

~Toni~

12. She almost stole the movie...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yup Totally! She Talented AF. That Whole Story Pretty Sad Tho NGL!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1

14. You get one or two chances to walk away from the life before the consequences outweigh the rewards
    Get in and get out and don't be greedy

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. #15 Dizzy, May 16, 2022
    Last edited: May 16, 2022
    Yep! You Right Tokin. Dude Got Out An Then Went Back In Too Make More Money.

~Toni~