Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Ashes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runthistown18, May 28, 2012.

1. Just smoked some "kush" that tuned the joint ashes pure white. No black, greyish in it. What the hell?
    Heard of people saying white widdow doing this but thought it was just b.s.

2. Lolwut? doubt it. im pretty slow, relaxed & leaning to the side rather then super hype.

3. That just means there is no residue left over in the plant from fertilizers, so the plant was flushed phenomenally well in this case of pure white ashes.

4. #5 NorthEastStoner, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    Thats a good thing it means the bud is nicely flushed

5. goood thing! wouldnt smoke bud that ashes black..

6. Sounds like the first time youve had proper buds !

:)

:wave:

White ash means it burned clean, as others have already said !

7. #8 runthistown18, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    I don't know man the blue dream i've had was the best, cleanest tasting weed i've had and it has grey ashes.

didn't know that grey ashes was bad though lol

8. hey they are right bro, white ash means clean buds, its also a test when burning hash if the residue is white it is good pure hash

9. that means it was well flushed

learned that shit from tokin daily bruh

10. yeah this is for sure a good thing sir.

11. Anyone got a link that actually supports its because of a good flush? Sounds like speculation to me is all.

12. just google it, ive read numerous articles on it a while back. im not diggin em up though. lol

13. Haha,How would you know?,Wouldn't you have to smoke some of it to find out?:p

14. well if yah wanna be technical i would test it out with the first bowl and if it was black ash after ripping the fuck outta it, id get rid of it was my point.
    :cool:

15. I did Google it (marijuana ashes burning white) and it was only people saying it, not people who took a clone, grew it out and actually tested it.

16. #17 runthistown18, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    lol seriously? You must live in a mmj state then where everything is porpely flushed.