Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whiskey's California [Medical] Dreaming Pickup Thread, Macros, Reviews and Other Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by whiskey, Feb 7, 2009.

1. sounds a lot like my "bad highs" i occasionally have, do you find the paranoia/depressing thoughts to be more common with a heavy indica rather than a sativa? i always assumed it was the other way around.

2. I thought it would work similarly. The sativas usually seem to make the mind race which is usually what leads to my bad highs as well.

Glad to see the February thread is up. I was definitely looking forward to it (if you couldn't tell by my lurking in the Jan thread). Sorry to hear those scrumptious looking buds didn't work out well for you whiskey. I hope your next buds go better than these did.

You said you have a smoking buddy that has similar experiences as you. Have you tried a blind test with this person? Maybe you smoke something different but with a somewhat similar appearance, like the Purple Kush, and the friend hit the Mr. Nice. See if you two don't feed off of one another or something. I just make the suggestion because I know I sometimes feed off of the other people around me and when my friend smokes and feels bad, I start to feel bad as well. Any little, niggling thought I have gets multiplied, almost like feedback in a microphone.

Again, I hope the next pickup goes much better than this one did.

3. Actually, I do and find them quite enjoyable. This was like a bad trip.

For most people, the answer is that a sativa makes them more paranoid and depressed than an indicia, and for whatever reason, it can be the opposite for me. Big Bud, which is an indica had this same effect of me, and I've really enjoyed the much more psychodelic sativa highs.

To answer your question on this, we frequently have different experiences and comment on them, and the negative high from this strain was on different occassions, they were in a different city and everything.

I know what you mean when people feed off each other, and we definately do that, but she frequently gets anxious and I do not, or the opposite occurs, or we experience something together. When we share an experience with a strain, I share it in a review because I figure it's a common factor for the most part.

4. Just adding a few pictures from last weekends adventures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. super review.. nug looks pretty good, but bad highs suck. +rep ;)

6. dude those landscapes are beautiful! how did you get so close to the deer?

7. The nugs do look super nice. I just picked up some Purple Princess today that's pretty than this Mr. Nice. Can't wait to get that review done.

8. They were just chilling on the side of the road when I drove by and I used my zoom. But they were very close.

Thanks for the pics compliments, I spend all weekend taking pictures of random landscope things. Can't wait to go to the beach tomorrow at low tide because it's a full moon, so it'll be the lowest of the month!

9. we had some purple princess about a month or so ago. it was ok but i only got a g or two so all i really remember was an instant cerebral high and that only halfish of the nugs were purple. it also looked like an outdoor grow tho.. :/

now, we got some reg princess like 4 years ago. wow, that was some super bomb chronic. all i remember from that was we met the dude in a parking lot, immediately smoked 2 bowls and got lost driving around the mall for like 30 mins.. ha. good times.

10. Be sure to take some fatties (cones, J's, etc.) to the beach with you.

Medicating + watching waves = good, relaxing times.

11. That's my life!!! We are always stoned on the beach :) :)

12. if my trees produced a simmilar set of experiences

i'd give them an A plus!

i love getting f udcked up!

13. Like I said, different strokes different folks :)

14. wow man sorry bout the bad experience
    my experience with mr. nice has always been fantastic, full of energy and hunger, while remaining relaxed and interested. this is one of the few strains i can get high and enjoy metal with, other strains i just want chill music. but not with this guy right here.kinda makes me forget my doubts, you know typical marijuana stereotype.

15. This bud was amazing looking and I would have loved to give it a great review, especially because of everything I had heard about it, however, I had a feeling when the budtender recommended it that it had the potential to go badly for me. I tried it anyway, and wrote honestly about it :)

There will be more positive reviews soon. I swear.

16. Sex
    Grade: B-
    Type: Indica hybrid
    Price: $50/8th
    Looks: Large dark green buds with orange hairs
    Smell: Pine, peppery
    Taste: Semi-harsh, peppery taste almost like those mexican lollipops with the chili powder in it
    Buzz Type: Creeper, couch lock
    Buzz Length: 1-2 hours.
    Overall: Sadly, I don't have much to say about this strain as the high was pretty stereotypical of a strong indica hybrid. I was very relaxed, without being immediately over powered. As the high gradually increased I became so relaxed that it was hard to fight off sleep.

I would not recommend this strain for smoking and attempting to do anything, but merely smoking this to help with chronic insomnia. It is an excellent sedeative strain, and really put me right out, but when I remained awake after smoking this strain I became irritable because, quite frankly, I would have rather been asleep.

Not sure it was worth the price, but definately a great strong if you have a very strong and stubborn case of insomnia.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Bumping for the new day.

18. nice buds man that mr nice is sexy

19. It's was insane looking. I thought the Purple Princess [which looks just like the Mr. Nice in the pictures] would photograph just as well, but it didn't. That review is coming probably next week after I get back from Las Vegas.

20. dude that sucks you get so much indica..

around here we only smoke the good sativa :smoking:

ive never liked those couchlock highs