Whippets!?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by bluntface, May 16, 2003.

1. I dont know if Laughing gas has been brought up before. But i live in Toronto, Canada and can easily buy whippets very conveniently. Been using some garden hose nossels to inflate my balloons with the Nitrous.

I was just wondering if anyone else hits the hippie crack? and where i can purchase one of these little nifty "crackers"(brass balloon inflators), online that is.

Thanks

2. i have done whippets before. however i just used a napkin..... kinda hot werid buzz..... can really damamage your brain tho be careful

3. used to do those with whipped cream containers....it's kind of a waste, I think...the high doesn't last long enough to really be worth it.

4. there is only one way to get really fucked up off a whipett....

get your cracker and fill up the balloon..... take it and milk your bong put it on the female of your bong and let the nitrous push the smoke fom your bong to your lungs while inhaling both..... makes for a veryy interesting stone....

Or do em while your on e-pills.....amazing feeling...lol..

5. I id of whip cream cans a couple times too and it really isnt worth it. The whip cream was free (b/c I worked at DQ) so it wasn't a biggie at the time but I don't feel like doing it anymore. Plus, it kills braincells.

6. In my opinion, whippets are lame. Feeling a buzz for a few seconds is not worth the possibility of passing out, having your lungs explode, or massive loss of brain cells.

7. yup. same thing goes for poppers in my opinion. infact more so with poppers. poppers (or amil nitrates i think they called) do nothing but destroy braincells... the "buzz" you get from it is simply the feeling you get from having dozens... even thousands of braincells exploding (or "popping" hence the name).

sorry for straying from the topic... just kinda got carried away.

8. ...why not just try holding you're breath until just before you die.

It's the same buzz.

*IMHO*

9. yea u shouldnt do it, kills brain cells, and doesnt last long!