Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would you give up first

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Sep 14, 2001.

?

Which one would you give up first?

1. weed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sex

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. I'd give up sex before I'd give up weed. Than again, I'm still a virgin, so I don't know what I'm missing. A part of me wants to keep it that way. Ignorance is bliss. If I never have it, I won't miss it.

2. i would probably give up sex :eek:

thanx :)

3. ^^^^^^^

shouldnt have said your 16 lol

4. i still have a lot of life left tho... no need to rush

5. from my few past experiances, i would give up sex without a second thought...

6. I've been married 20 yrs. I've already given up sex.

7. Sex- Weed always says yes and doesn't sleep with other guys! Sometimes it even lets you have a threesome with another girl!

8. hahahaha....im not gonna pick

you know why? bc i dont need to

nobody does....now if ur goodlookin its not hard to get laid, however for the others out there all u gotta do is get very drunk with a member of the opposite sex and then itll most likely happen, depending on how drunk the person is

but the best thing in the world is not sex....o no....head in my opinion can be better then sex, 'specially when smokin a blunt

9. sex...........i have a hand..................think about it..............
    you get a women....(or a man).......and they will leave you....
    MJ has never left me.......and i will never leave her...............
    i mean i can smoke myself till the point of where it feels like sex (thank you white widow) so fuck ya.........

10. and fuck you i dont gotta get anybody drunk you self sentered stuck up fool.........................i dont fuck drunk chicks.........against my fucken rules...............................
    like hitting women.....i spent 8 months in juvee when i was 16 for breaking my fathers nose and dislocating his jaw for hitting my mother..........then i caught up with my ex girlfriend ex who broke her arm and cut his face up with a razor blade now everytime he looks at himself he'll remember not to hit women.....stupid fucken chick hitten pricks........

11. This isnt easy.

But I would have to say smoking. I love Pussy too much to give up sex.

Essentials of Life (no order)

Pussy
    Money
    Weed
    Alcohol