Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would you choose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dryice, Dec 25, 2008.

1. This may be a dumb question, but when it comes to bongs I'm pretty clueless (still learning about the extensive number of pieces)

If you were buying a bong (which I plan to with my xmas money) would you rather buy a system with a percolator AND a diffuser or would you prefer a simple bong with an ice catcher? Whats your reasoning behind your decision?

2. i would buy the more simple bong with the ice catcher, thats just me because i like ripping on a larger chambered bong with the ice in it. I say this because it is probably going to be cheaper to get a larger bong without the perc and diffuser but youll probably get the same amount of fun out of both.

im baked, hope you will be too with your new bong

3. this isn't a very good question
    the simple tube with ice catcher is going to be way cheaper than a tube with a perc
    i would get a diffusor for either of them

4. You should get a diffused, double perc'd, bong with ice pinches like this.

That'd be the smoothest hit ever.

5. Let me reword my question , what would hit smoother? Rasta Mon, that looks like a good piece but I'm trying to get it to my place before I leave back for school. So that one is out of stock.

6. the hit from a perc is always going to beat simple tube if your looking for smoothness of the hit
    most percs have ice catchers
    i just got a tree perc amg with ice catchers and diffusor for 150

7. i would keep it simple with a str8t tube with ice notches and a diffuser. i would like a perc in the future but i can imagine all that cleaning

8. get the one with perc and diffuser i would try to get the perc and diffuser but also look for one that has ice notches too

every one knows what to do deep down im sure what ever you choose youll be happy with it cause itll be yours=)