Which would make you happier?

Discussion in 'General' started by MissionsAGrow, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Going to School full time... (Paid for)... Growing to be financially independent and going through life that route...

Staying at current job.. By the time I'm 25 I'll be making 25-75K a year.

By the time I'm 30 I'll be making 6 figures...

BUT

The current job is interesting and cool. Allows for you to travel a good amount.

But its.. Just not me.

But via making a shit ton of money I'll be able to do what I want when I want.

What you fools think?

2. Gimme the job. Nobody gives a crap how hard you study or how smart you are. It's all about the title and the moneysss.

3. What is your current job? Id go with the job and just save the money up. Unless there is some other career that you defiantly want to pursue that is.

4. Do what you think you'll still enjoy doing in 20 years. If the current job "isn't you" then you'll probably be one of those middle aged men who hate their job and their lives, despite the fact they bring home a decent paycheck. That's just my personal opinion. Money is meaningless unless I'm happy in the long run.

5. silver platter fuck all this shit man nobody would choose to struggle if they had the choice. the only reason we fight is so we don't have to anymore.
    just had my first joint in weeks so fucking high

6. Hidden Camera Rigger/Operator

I work mon-fri 9-6 as a shop hand.

So that's just under 1,500 a month base.

An operator/riggin day is running anywhere from 350-600 a day.

Generally higher than lower and those gigs are never one day things. Unless its a pilot.

Uh.. Any operating days I get during the week count as a double dipping day. So I get paid for the shop day (even if im out operating the whole day) and the op.

7. I would take the job tbh. you'll still be able to experience life, it will just be a life with less hassle and shit. Doesn't sound like a bad job either, wouldn't mind doing it myself tbh. Its up to you though man.