Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which will last the longest, regs or danks

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cheap_ass_toker, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I can either get an ounce of super dank stuff, or a qp of regs, i'm new to edibles, any suggestions on which one will be better and go the longest for the edibles, the prices are very similar so pricing isnt a factor here. thank you:D

2. reason for the regs? the regs has no crystals or anything on it, but the danks are filled

3. you can make shit loads of edibles instead of smoking the dank and wasting a lot of potential. his blog has some damn good guides

4. It depends on the quality of the dank, and the quality of the regs obviously.

I think you could make a QP go a long way, but I'm sure in edibles an ounce of dank would go quite a ways too. Still, I would probably go with the regs for edibles.

5. Reg for edibles dank for smoking