Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which vaporizer is better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mgc1313, Oct 30, 2011.

1. I cant decide between da buddha and the the arizer extreme. can u guys give me some info on which one would be a better buy?

2. depends if the bag option is a big deal or not to you..me personally I think thick hits from the whip is about is good as it gets..but thats just me

If I were you I'd check out the SSV..I recently just purchased one as well and its a little more money but it also is a quality product and has several great reviews

3. I own the Da Buddah, and I really like it. My smoking environment is constantly changing, sometimes it's just my fiance and I, other times it's four or five friends over, and the DBV works well for a lot of different groups. And mine has a solid aluminum body, so it looks good ( but discrete) sitting out on the coffee table and I'm not really worried about any of my friends knocking it over and breaking it.

4. Arizer Extreme Q is King!

5. I find it weird that da buddha costs more then the extreme though even though the extreme seems much better

6. Da Buddha or Purple Days for sure buddy :)