Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Vap to buy?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Arborist1212, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Dude, get the iInhale butane portable vaporizer. Its handheld and portable. It only costs 250 so its not too expensive.

I sat in the back my Psychology lecture and got high............best investment ever.

Do it

Boner

2. lmao

that same thought has crossed my mind, but ive never actually used a volcano, ive heard its more efficient.

3. I plan on snagging a Vapman vaporizer when i get the cash. It's in your price range as well. you might wanna check it out.

4. exactly, i'm not gonna pay the $400 difference for negligible efficiency lol

5. hey man if you are really worried about quality, consider making a homemade vape.

I kno when i first started comin here there were some ppl in the medical section who suggested nothing but homemade vapes

6. I'm suggesting Vape 2 for a few reasons:

1. It's your first vape so get something that simply works well enough to know if this is something you want to invest in later.

2. A nice grinder is essential for vaping.

3. The extra vape parts are useful just in case.

4. It's cheap.

5. It's going to be low maintenance.

You want something like that for your first vape and if you decide you like it then you can eventually move up and buy a more expensive one. My first vape was $150 too but after using it for so long you'll probably want to upgrade to a Volcano just like most people do.