Which Type Of Drug Goes Best With Weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MrMoney, Feb 16, 2009.

1. ditto

but id say either booze, benzos or stimulants

when i smoke on acid i cant feel the high from weed but it does put you in a better state of mind while tripping

2. Who are you crackheads that think MJ goes "great" with stimulants.

Makes no sense. It's like doing a gram of coke then taking a xanax.

It's like doing 90MPH on the freeway and throwing your car in reverse.

It's like a PBJ without the PB.

3. #23 Schwagmaster, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009

Iunno.

The only time I have flown was topping off a night of yay with primo.

Literally. Flew upwards. Swear to god. :D

Edit: Also, the car thing sounds intense. I could do it.

4. #24 *wakeNbake, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009

its like having a blunt of beasters and feeling like you just had a blunt of headdy sativa

EDIT and still being able to pound your homework/papers in the pooper

5. Stimulants: When I pop adderall I can't stop fucking talking or smoking weed or bogies.

6. as someone said up above, weed+acid = cant really feel the weed, but its almost as if you cant-not smoke because it's just so amazing

weed+benzos are really good because of the relaxation and zero anxiety

weed+legit E well damn you should know better...

weed+stimulants = probably the absolute least favorite.

however.. weed+opiate = the best combination... i would even say it's too good.

7. psychedelics and weed ftw

8. There's really nothin' else like a nice hit of crank and a bowl of weed.. but it's not like I do it everyday lol.

My vote goes for stimulants and weed.

9. Tried mostly everything possible with weed, and in the long run the best is easily Xanax, two blue Footballs and Im fucked.

haha !

10. Is this a serious post? You can't compare weed and benzos.. and doin' coke on xanax is actually VERY nice.. :D Different strokes for different folks, though, I guess.

11. sizzzzzzzzzzzzurpppp

12. yo getting faded when rollin face is the shit, might take the energy away from the E, but sure as hell doesn't throw you in reverse, its more like a fork in the road

13. Pretty much any and all recreational drugs make a great combination when mixed with cannabis. I'm particularly fond of mixing heroin, amphetamines, and hallucinogens with herb.

14. Weed and 2C-E

Or

Weed, adderall and demerol. (Personal favorite)

15. Yuck, cannabis and alcohol. Idk if it is just my low tolerance to alc, but everytime I get drunk and proceed to smoke a blunt I always get mad spins and I usually end up puking. Maybe it is the blunt too.

Anyway, psychedelics & weed = an orgasmic euphoria. Opiates & weed also = orgasmic euphoria. I will never do other drugs without the grace of our savior mary jane. It is like cheating on your girlfriend with her cousin. It's just not right.

16. Acid.

If not by itself. Weed is like fucking salt and pepper, it's good on/with everything.

Personally, weed and benzos aren't that great IMO. Makes me too tired if I'm not with a big group with something to do, if I'm just chilling I'll pass out.