Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which T break should I commit to?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Simply Wilbur, Jan 16, 2014.

1. So I'm stuck between two equally Shitty but necessary options:1. Weed T break: one month no smoking. Maybe on my birthday(27th) and at concerts. Will be very hard from smoking/vaping almost everyday.2. Masturbation T break: no gf so this will be dry for a month. Not really a t break just want to be a little more social and have some more good ol testosterone. Will be super hard going from 2 times a day to nothing.So which one? There is no way my personality will allow for both.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'd go for weed if you have to pick one, but why do you have to pick one? Also I don't think not jerkin it is gonna raise your testosterone. Why don't you try just doing it less?

3. Quit fappin and you'll thank me later. And t breaks are always worth it.. It's just hard to not smoke when I don't have to stop for meSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah I'm with you there. The only reason I was able to take this T break is that I've been in Texas working over winter break. Tried to take one all semester but when I have access to bud, it's just impossible. 

5. I think I'll quit jacking it, I've been reading and all the benefits seem to be way above not smoking weed, which I have obviously experienced. Plus weed is SO much better, I can have an orgasm for hours on end(well not really anymore, hence the reason for the t break).Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum