Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strains stink the most?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tstick, Dec 21, 2013.

1. I'm talking about those strains that you can't hide….like one molecule of the smell leaks out and the whole house is filled….You know what I mean?

:)

2. #2 Slick_Rick, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    Super skunk. I had a bowl in my bedroom of a duplex and my bro asked if I smoked inside when he came home ha. Juicy fruit makes the whole house smell like a fruit basket of nugs Idk there's too many. I had this shit like 3 months ago it was called Martian fruit, shit was nuts the disp that dude worked at let him make it in the warehouse. I wish i knew the strains cuz that was dope, anyway I had it in a Tupperware in a safe in a drawer full of clothes, you could smell it anywhere in my house

3. Cheese is known for its um let's just say potent smell.

4. yeah, man…I'd love to get a legit Cheese strain!!!

5. #5 lFourTwenty, Dec 21, 2013
    I got some blue cheese right now and I have to say, it is the strongest smelling weed that I have ever had..and I've been smoking for over 5 years. Opening the jar for a couple nugs makes the whole house smell like skunky dank weed.

6. I have a very short term memory, but there was one batch of Super Silver Haze I snagged a few years back that was aggressively odorous. Most oils I get have little smell to them, but this Brazilian Landrace I was given yesterday is pretty damn smelly. It's sitting in my safe with a couple dryer sheets secured to the back wall and I smell it right now and can't smell the sheets (I'm only about 5 feet from it), but that says a lot to me when I normally don't smell anything from my safe, let alone having some oil right in front of me.

7. Sour Diesel and Headband

8. #8 Slick_Rick, Dec 21, 2013
    [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19205471" timestamp="1387654462"]I got some blue cheese right now and I have to say, it is the strongest smelling weed that I have ever had..and I've been smoking for over 5 years. Opening the jar for a couple nugs makes the whole house smell like skunky dank weed.[/quote]Ya dude I brought a 8th of blue cheese on a road trip and the whole car reeked even tho it was in like 3 bags And how the dude said headband hell yeah

9. so far red diesel has been the stankiest ive had...the cat piss ones can reak bad also

10. Any skunk strain.

11. years ago I had a SUPER skunky batch of green crack. I would smoke a bit in the morning and all though the day I could still smell it strongly on my fingers. That stuff was intense ...

12. Casey Jones all day eerday

13. Cheese stinks.
    Blueberry and most blueberry crosses stink.

14. I have some Guava Chemdawg that smells like pinesol and skunk, if I open the jar for even a second my whole place smells.

15. gotta be a cheese strain. classic blues or psychosis perhaps. we are spoilt for cheese here in the uk, big up the stink!!

16. #17 Oly, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    I can. Attest to sour diesel. I can smell it outside my house it's Very skunky. I started my harvest. on December 22 and I am having a blast literally. Close family members come over and tell me it smells like real dark Columbian coffee, freshly ground. And I really enjoyed this grow and one of the best. Nuggs Are really dense and heavy, awesome strain. I can hardly wait when the curing is complete,done try it. I am using a carbon scrubber for odor, helps a little bit, can still detect the aroma. I will do another grow sour diesel #2

Oly