Which strains are best for outdoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by boodilcatcher, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Does anyone know any strains that are really easy to grow outdoors.

2. I heard AK47 is a good outdoor grow, although I myself don't so my advice isnt very credible..

3. northern lights 5 i heard is easy to grow, i also heard white widow is good outdoors also, but im also curious what other strains are reliable outdoors, ur best bet ir northern lights 5 very good high and very easy to grow

4. Afghani did good for me, as did Sweet Cindy, and currently I am on a White Widow kick. All good growers outdoors in my climate.

5. Tell me all about your Afghani experience please. Do you have any pictures? What source was the afghani stock you used?

Thanks.

6. I would agree with wethepeople and reccommend northern lights #5. It's an easy grow and has a strong+potent high.

7. what strain is a good combo of stealth and is a good smoke?(smaller, different color(e.g. purple),smell)

8. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>11-12-2006 10:49 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1300504" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>boodilcatcher</TD><TD class=alt2>Does anyone know any strains that are really easy to grow outdoors.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

define easy.....anyway ....all the purple strains are "easier" for the begginner grower.....also .....bagseed are are "easy" aswell.:smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

9. That was my first grow in sunny Spain. Regret I have no pics of that one now. I got the seeds from a supplier in Amsterdam.

I got 3 females, they were in 5 UKgallon pots - one died, I think the roots got too hot. But I got 20 ounces of dried from the other two.
    Learnt a lot about growing here from that experience.