Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Strain Would You Prefer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smowpee Doke, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Alright, I'm gonna be making a pickup in the next little while for 4/20 and I'm looking for 100% Sativa to 50/50 sativa /indica plant.
    I want a nice daytime, cerebral and most of all unique high.

With all that, my dealer's giving me the following options:
    - Diesel/Lemon Hash cross
    - Blueberry/Nebula cross
    - Nebula/Kush cross
    - Jack Herer
    - Organic Hashplant
    - Soma
    - Lemon Hash
    - Power Plant
    - Polecat
    - King's Cross

I'm making the pickup tomorrow so give me your opinions on the previously mentioned strains.
    Price is not a problem, just pick which one I'd like the best from your experience.

2. i would go with the jack herrer if it's legit; its quite fun

3. not familiar with some of these but i agree jack herer would be nice. the diesel cross also

4. Just picked some up that I thought was called King Kush, but I couldn't find that online, so it looks like it's actually King's Cross. That worked well last night, although I'm no conisuer.