Which strain have you mastered?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by YouLookAdopted, Mar 10, 2013.

1. and which is your favourite strain to grow?

What's on your short list to grow next? I would love to do Black Domina and Grand Daddy Purple...such exotic looking plants.

2. I like growing pineapple express. Im considering white widow or white rhino

3. I have been running a specific white widow pheno for about four years now. She leans towards being more indica than sativa, and I know everything she loves to make her delicious. She yields relatively good, but it is the strongest stuff I have ever grown. Had her tested twice and had 23% THC, and 21% THC.

4. I don't know if you ever really master a strain...that being said, I've mastered Pineapple Express, Bubblegum, Chronic, and Heavy Duty Fruity.:D

I've got some Dutch Passion The Ultimate that was started about 3 weeks ago.

5. My atomic haze, and fucking incredible rocks the party. My all time best is original misty, that shit was dank. Right now I'm playing with some kosher kush, purple wreck, vintage '06, and romulan diesel. I have high hopes for them all.

6. I like the sound of Purple Wreck!

7. #7 donkiez, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013

yea me to, ive been looking for a good purple for years. this one is a reserve privada strain purple urkle x train wreck, so its got solid genes. im more excited about the kosherkush tho as its a 3 time cup winner. so far the kush is a touchy strain though.

8. White domina by kannabia or whatever is freaking da BOMB!!!! I have been saving back a year old bean of one ;)