Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which States has the best/worst ganja?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johhny Dukesup, May 10, 2010.

1. I have had bud from a few places on the west coast and it is better the anything i have seen on the east coast....regardless Alaska kicks the rest of the USA ass!
    the first time i got bud in Alaska i had to just sit and look at it for awile! it was that pretty!
    I have seen real good bud all over...but i got to say the worst shit anywhere is Florida!
    there is decent bud to be found if you know where to look....but there is a ton of this dirty brown Mexican shit....yuk! sometimes it smells like cat piss.... usually has little flat black seeds all thru it! nasty shit! you have to smoke a shit load of it and get more of a head ache then a buzz! in New York even the crap is alright but there is plenty of good bud to be found ...again if you know where to look

2. In D.C/MD you can find some good dank and mids, but I have never seen schwag in my life.

3. This thread is pointless. Everyone will say that their state has the best.

4. Word.

5. This actually made me think

"Can you grow outdoors in alaska?"

Yeah, there's no punchline, that's the line that ran through my head as I read that. Think about it, doesn't alaska have like 22 hour days or some shit during the summer?

Wouldn't that just... like not work out? dont you need some sort of like actual day? I don't know, I'm talking out of my ass. I'd Like to know. learn meh.

6. An indoor grow is an indoor grow...

7. Illinios got dank, but I live near the city(Chicago) I'd imagin HHS further away from the city you go it only gets worse.. Or atleast not as big of a selection, from what iv heard Cali has the best dank tho.. Witch is really easy to belive

8. somewhat of a reason as to why I want to go to oaksterdam university. If marijauna is made legal here in California or nationally then having a degree that proves you have true knowledge could wind me up in a good position with a Marijuana company.

9. /facepalm

No shit you can grow indoors, you can grow indoors anywhere. The light, temperature and soil is all at your discretion you do not have as much control over your surroundings/climate/weather when growing outdoor thats why I asked.

10. I've smoked good in Cali, and lived there for a few months, there weed is over rated.

Right now I live in texas and I find good bud all the time. At a constant rate of every day.

I have found dealers who put out weed that is just as good as some very fine weed I smoked in Cali in multiple states, Texas, lousianna, and new York are places I have lived in the past 3 years, and they all had weed that was on par.

In fact right now the stuff I get is amazing, possibly the best I have ever smoked(Texas bud).

11. It's stupid to label weed by state.

It's all about your plug.

California, Colorado, and other medical states have better bud on a much wider scale than states like Texas who for the largest part have shit weed everywhere. I'm not saying you can't get good weed/great weed/the best bud YOU ever smoked. I'm saying the average weed you pickkup in CA/CO is gonna be better than the competition in other states simply because of all the commerce centered around the now halfway sort of legal industry. It's dumb to argue otherwise, you're basically admitting you don't know how to get weed.

Non medical states will obviously have a harder time of promoting their industry so their top shelf buds, or even mediocre buds may not be as well circulated.

That's really the only difference. It's not like california has magical soil where we can grow better bud or anything; we just disperse better bud on a far larger scale, simply because we can due to the failing system.

By the way, not all of this "Cali Weed" even comes from California, yeah, blow your mind right, the weed in th dispensaries can come from just about anywhere. So there goes that argument.

12. #52 Special Cole, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Yeah, actually I don't believe Texas has shit weed(it is the 2nd most populated state in the nation), so different parts might have shit weed(especially west Texas, which is a desert), I do have to say it is probably because I have good connects.

All I am saying is that California weed is over rated and other places have weed on par, I really have no idea why everyone thinks it has the best.

Also I live in Austin.

I get weed through drug dealers, and I do know how to get weed(I have been smoking for 9 years).

Also I lived in California for 6 months, and my uncle is a drug dealer in Cali.

13. I know Alabama probably has some good stuff somewhere but where I live there are two kinds selling.

Legitimate thugs...often just sell mids, nothing special.

High School redneck/dumbasses who try to sell you a nick for 25 bucks and think they know more about weed then you.

I used to live in Oregon so I can say frome expeirence

Oregon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alabama

14. I guess PA has some pretty good bud...i mean some kush got me really high and i only took 3 hits.. but honestly i'm not an accurate source since pretty much anything can get me high at this point since i only smoked once :p

15. Well, I can vouch for the guy from Bowling Green saying we get fire left and right.

I've only ever gotten it from here and I've had all kinds of hash, a couple of artisan grown samples, and normal "dank". Once you graduate from splitting dubs with a couple of buddies and rolling a couple of blunts on a friday night and start really toking - you'll run into better and better connects.

16. in my life ive lived in 2 states, michigan and alabama, from my experiance michigans weed is way better than alabama, michigan mids is alabama dank, its fucked up

17. Come on people we all know it Cali with the dankest shit available, I mean Cali is famous for having the most produced high-quality bud. Are largest export in maryjwanna i mean come on, we were the first state to legalize med. weed and soon it will be legal :devious::smoking::D

18. I think California has the worst bud in the United states. Nothing but schwag here..

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. You probably just don't have a good hookup, everytime i've visited KY its been some of the best i've had. And not to bad on prices. At one time Ky had the best in the country.