Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which states are hard to find dank in?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Sep 14, 2009.

1. idk bout the rest of texas...but dallas isnt bad at all man. I get some pretty good stuff, its not the best of the best, but its pretty good.

2. I'm in Columbia, MO and i get better shit than I do in Saint Louis.

3. Yo, I used to live Tac town, WA. Nasty sticky bud everywhere (evergreen state for a reason), wont break the bank either.

But now I live in Schenectady, NY which kinda sucks. Pricey to get anything decent, but brick weed is in abundance. There is some crazy shit always floatin around, but again, my pocket only goes so deep.

WEST COAST LOVE :smoke:

4. Yeah I heard of some good stuff in columbia. College towns seem to be good, but joplin never had anything which i where i spent most my time.

5. qft...

6. wow...several years ago when i was in joplin i could find all kinds of no name dank. maybe not anymore though...

7. I'm from Sarasota Fl. and we have some pretty good dank. Last time i bought I had the choice of Gdaddy Purp., OG kush(what i got :)), and mango kush from my dealer.

8. Yeah not when I was there, and I had plenty of hook-ups, but cops in joplin started being dicks hardcore, really cut down the supply, the past couple years been nothing but schwag, but I'm in the PNW now, lovin it.

9. You could dro, which was better than the schwag of course, but it wasn't dank, mids at best, and you paid dank prices for it. Did meet a guy one time sellin dank but it was hella expensive, twice what ill pay here in washington for dank, and im not sure how it smoked either, never bought it.

10. Indiana and Illinois, there is 'low mids' and 'regs' over there but no dank.

Texas has nothing but SWAG!

11. I agree with nflames you can get dank bud anywhere but you are probably going to end up paying more if there isnt as much of it. In california I still run into some fuckin shitty weed but dank comes around WAY more often. But, im guessing any states in the middle of the country would be kinda hard.

12. welcome to baltimore, murdaland...home of the dope...cheapest dope anywhere..i can get 30grams raw right now...i even can get pure coke right now...i can get a pound of mexicobrick for 1250...but as far as pif/exotic/dank...there is a drought that have the prices ranging from wtf to pure laughable...$20 for .8 of decent....and for that reason im still smokin what cheech and chong were smokin in part 1...

13. I can find dank easy, im right outside of Philly and right next to Jersey. But currently alot of people are dry or getting busted.

14. um. you're wrong. Either you don't know anyone here in Texas, or you aren't looking at all. It could also be where you are located in Texas. I'm in north Dallas and I'm doing just fine, and my guess would be that Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and some other big college areas will have some good stuff too.

edit: then again you are in california so...I guess stuff out here might suck compared to the selection you have there. I'm jealous man.

15. PA/philly right now only has poop weed, at least that I can find. But there's crack on like, every corner. ew.
    I mean poop weed is better than nothing, but I miss my upstate blueberry yumyums.
    *single tear

16. i live in arizona and unless you live in pheonix area your getting brick weed straight from mexico lol shit weed you can look around and get lucky and find some shitty home grown but most of it is just homegrown mexican brick weed seeds.

17. i live in arizona and inless you live in pheonix area your getting mexican shitty brick weed. if your lucky you can find some homegrown but its mostly seedy homegrown brick weed seeds

18. Im glad Im in NC. Prices kind of suck but theres always dank bud. Not too many douche bags either who do shady deals

19. Huh? are u tring to say i paid dank prices for mids? Not sure why u would think that, but I'm going back this weekend, I'll post some pics of whatever i get then.

20. I live here in Baltimore county but most of the weed comes in from the city. Being that Baltimore City is well... Baltimore City, there are a lot of drugs. I havn't found any named dank but there sure is "headies."