Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which states are hard to find dank in?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Have to know where to look honestly, price cuts down to $350 an O when buying QPs in Houston.

dank goes for 20, if your paying 25 your being hustled. And if your not getting price cuts then the dude your buying from is small time.

2. I'm in washington now, everywhere, but when I lived in MO I was in a little town called anderson, right next to AR and OK.

3. Dude, you can find dank anywhere, you just gotta look for it. And please don't tell me a 30 minute drive for weed isn't worth it.

4. Southwestern. U?

5. Well he lives in Kingwood im not sure if it's near Houston.

6. #66 Calibear, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Its easier to get bomb out here in the central valley area of california then schwag(we call it stress)i have my mmj card and i know a few growers so i always have kill

7. it was pretty hard to find dank sometimes in maine when i lived there

if you could find it though, it wasnt too bad, like 40-50 an 8th.

mostly just mids

minnesotas nothin but dank

i dont even know where to find mids

8. that's some classic BULLSHIT! Not saying you personally can't find any, though. :laughing:

9. Damn that sucks, BROOKLYN ny has some of the best bud in the U.S (not shitting on cali cause they really do have the best shit and the best prices.) I can pick up the phone right now and buy 6-10 diff high potent strains if i had the extra $$$, one time i got bored and wanted to get some variety so i bought 8 8th of 8 diff shit, sours, haze, kush, granddaddy perp, silvers, strawberry kush, and some other shit i dont remember, mixed .4 of each in a reg dutch and got so high i thought i could fly out my window..

But i remember driving down to nj and the best shit they had around was some mediocre kush i found to be "ok" at best around bk...

10. Agreed, easier to find than schwag sometimes

11. were do u live in kentucky cause i cant find any dank around here in owensboro and if i do the prices r crazy

12. Nothing but dank out in md..but I find myself doing a bit of a drove for it to the dc area..bmore can get too shady and my home county is pretty middy

13. i live on long island which is in NY obv and i never came in counter with shwag or even mids really in my history of weed smoking. so we have some pretty good weed here.

SOOOO expensive here though. 1/4's always go for like 105-125. and its not just 1 dealer.. i know a handful of dealers and they're all in that range

14. idaho pretty much blows
    shits okay i guess, but not great.
    the dank in idaho is like mids in cali.
    it fuckin sucks

15. I just moved to Texas as well for college. I go to UT which has no shortage of the fuckin piff. Austin probably has the best bud in Texas for cheap too. Lots of trainwreck, headband, GDP, shit like that.

16. South Dakota. Ok dank sometimes, but pricey.

17. man when i was in springfield dank's all i could find.

18. All mids here,every now and then you can stumble across some dank if you're lucky.Living in a small town doesnt help either.

19. Springfield was close but never made it ov there much. Damn. Shoulda spent more time lol. I was in McDonald County.