Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which states are hard to find dank in?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Sep 14, 2009.

1. anyone who thinks KY doesn't have dank is crazy. Lex and Louisville have it all over. and prices could be worse. i can get top nugs for 375 an o

2. You sure won't have trouble in MA...just our prices vary...i do hope you got a hook up round here:rolleyes:

3. Definitely not New York, we are crawling in weed. Someone please trade our prices with canada though. Fuck

4. Fucking Amen

Edit: Speaking on the price exchange not living in NY, Sox Fan lol

5. definitley here in NC. Im paying 40 bucks a gram for kush. and its still just kind of good. and no im not getting ripped off. dank just doesn't show up around here.

6. what do you consider the dankest? cause i live in wa also. :smoking:

7. Hear that man...had a good connect in DC for a bit. All of the sudden his phone was shut off. Had some good dank... Now I can't find anyone...

8. I live in Manchester, so as far as NH goes its probably the best area since its the biggest city but ya i bet southen cali is muchhh better than here

9. if this kush is $40 a gram does that mean that its like $100 an eighth?

10. #250 StickyStick, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    missouri at least for me
    (jasper county)

11. Anyone in the DC/MD/Northern VA area get any dank?

12. Used to live in Texas, now Michigan. Let me tell you all the bud I've got in MI is super dank, texas had lots of cheap weed and i would occasionally get some dank.

13. Yea 2009 has been a great year for bud in MI, its expensive but the dank is good.

14. I really don't' know where to get good mids around here anymore, everyone has been converting over to dank. It doesn't run cheap tho :(

15. I live in NC and its fairly easy to find dank. Normally around where i live in the state when one person gets some chronic everyone else has the same strand. Its easy to find around Wilmington or raliegh but those normally come from like canada cali newyork and other big places. My friends and i get Afghani, whitewidow, green crack and blueberry yum yum straight from the grower in the mountains every coulple months. Its nice to get straight from the grower cause its nice and fresh and so fluffy an O STUFFS a quart sized mason jar to the top.

16. I'm originally from Flint. Was all schwag there...nothing compared to what I've got out here

17. Alabama! i have sevral connects and i havent found anything but good mids around here. :smoking: