Which site for strain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Forb1d, May 21, 2010.

1. #1 Forb1d, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Well today my mother told me I can grow as long as I don't distribute so here it goes.

I like Sativa's so what do you guys reccomend?

I was looking at Haze's but which site is betteer to buy from genetics wise? marijuana-seeds.nl or Speedyseedz???

Couldn't find cinderella 99 or strawberry cough.

is Ak-47 better than c13 haze??

What's one of the best hazes?

2. I wonder how that conversation went down exactly lol :smoke:

3. And as far as hazes go...I'm growing a few Super Lemon Hazes at the moment. The reason I chose this particular strain was because of street cred...back-to-back First Place wins at the Cannabis Cup last year and the year before. I'm really looking forward to smoking these bitches :D

4. look at the seedbank threads for info on seeds and seed sellers.

5. What seedbank did you use? Also is this an easy strain to grow? I'm a beginner myself

6. SLH is (so far) easy enough, but it's definitely a sativa. It stretched twice as tall as the White Widow and has very thin (obviously sativa) leaves. So far it likes a normal amount of nutes (my WW likes very light nutes).

I used Attitude Seed Bank last go-round. (Attitude is veeeeeeeery well-loved around here the past several months, and for good reason).

Understand, I have loyalty for drchronic. But, attitude is really good about sending out free stuffs :smoke:.

SOOOOO, My next seed purchase...

(will almost certainly be from Attitude).