Which should i buy?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Ok so i am looking at these 2 inlines and cant decide which is better. I can see there is quiet a bit of diffrence between the thickness but really that doesnt matter to me as this is going to be more just our lazy couch piece. Here are the 2 i am looking at and so you know im looking to spend around $150, so if you guys know any better ones or got one you want to sell please let me know. I got some sick pieces i would trade with some cash. Here are the two im looking at on here though...

Blaze Glass - Stemless Ice Bong - Inline Perc - Two 8-arm Percs - Frosted Glass - Grasscity.com

Weed Star - Lil' Lazy Stemless Inline Perc Ice Bong - 14.5mm - Grasscity.com

Let me know what you guys think... Thanks :D

Toby Mac

2. blaze one. weedstar one i bought broke.

3. sent ya a pm

4. I would say the blaze also, the weed star looks cool but their owner is such a douche and risk of breakage :/. Check this one out, I know its only the inline but ive seen and heard nice things about it. And heres a video.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-inline-percolator-glass-bong.html

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l_AUHj923Bc[/ame]

Its only $85, so you could get rid of that ridiculous bowl and get some smoke. Just a thought.

5. The lack of reinforcement on the diffuser of the nautilus makes me wary

6. Valid point for sure. And the stock hitter is garbage. Are the other two reinforced? That would sell me on one or the other, any of these 3 risk breaking. That 7mm might be a better choice.

7. Weed star, fine craftsman ship.

8. I agree and i posted it. I have read alot of bad things about Weedstars. I always read threads about them breaking. Anyone know a reliable site to shop for any piece with nice pieces. PM me the link or else it gets starred out.

9. Aqua
    Lab
    Technologies

Or

Bit
    Freak
    Glass

Reliable, and they have nice pieces. Check out syn, hvy, manifest, us tubes, etc...

Also check out apixdesign and ssfg.

10. Google ssfg and wait about a day or two and they should be getting some gridded stemlines, and I believe they're around $150.
    YouTube "ssfg gridded stemline"

It's what I'm going after.

11. All of these ^. Good companies for mass production pieces, all solid glass. Is ssfg new to the glass scene? Just heard about them today, theyre doing some cool shit. Excited to see their stemline collection.

12. No, they're just a family glass company, so it's sort of small, but their name is still a pretty known name brotha.
    Youtube it, the stackage is just insane.

13. [quote name='"tobymac420"']I agree and i posted it. I have read alot of bad things about Weedstars. I always read threads about them breaking. Anyone know a reliable site to shop for any piece with nice pieces. PM me the link or else it gets starred out.[/quote]

I got a simple beaker base weed star and I hit it against the corner of my granite counter corner right under the joint and it was fine, and it wasn't a soft hit at all. Can't say I would recommend the brand for any complicated pieces though.

14. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

No, they're just a family glass company, so it's sort of small, but their name is still a pretty known name brotha.
    Youtube it, the stackage is just insane.[/quote]

I did man, thats retarded if there prodo will be 150 ill be ordering one asap. My friend is ordering their gridded stem for his straight tube with an inline. It happened to match his disc bowl in colorway lol. He was jacked.

15. [quote name='"yeahpeen"']

I did man, thats retarded if there prodo will be 150 ill be ordering one asap. My friend is ordering their gridded stem for his straight tube with an inline. It happened to match his disc bowl in colorway lol. He was jacked.[/quote]

Yeah man, you can't really beat it, hell of a deal.