which seeds to buy for beginner/indoor?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tarheelblue, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I'll be in the netherlands in a week, and will have a lot of choices.

I'm a complete beginner (live in USA), and only want to grow like one plant (seriously, just one).

and it's only to be consumed by me, no one else.

question is, what is a good seed to begin with? I'll take care of it the best I can, I'm also a noob at smoking weed too (always cough and shit, last time I smoked was a few years ago, smoked Sweet Tooth from barney's in amsterdam, and I was extremely damn high, almost got hit by a tram, no shit).

So I want something smooth, and something not as strong as sweet tooth I guess... shit was too strong for me, felt like I was swimming through the air/in a dream!

I want something that doesn't grow that high...

something smooth...something easy to grow, doesn't need all the fancy lights...

i was thinking white widow just because it looks so damn cool (i know it's crazy strong, but I really need some guidance!)

thanks guys and gals!

Jack

ps: I've been reading a lot of great info on here, and would like to purchase the feminized seeds I think, I don't care if they hermie... I just want a little bud any way... that's the only bad thing about hermies right? they are a bitch to pick the seeds out?

thanks again

2. hi:)

charas (mostly indica) 9 weeker, problem is its really strong:eek: but really easy to grow.

big bud,really really easy & as the name suggests great yields,you have to stake the stems up to support the weight of them big buds;)

mango very easy

northern lights, really easy.

i would pick big bud for easy growth,good yields,8-10 week flower period,quality smoke & you want a short(ish) plant nothing growing too tall ,this is a winner & a confidence builder.

when your in the dam (im assuming its amsterdam) go to the cannabis college they guys are there too help with anything you want to know & will be more than happy to talk to you all day long about how to grow,what to grow,what strain is best for your situation etc...., pay 2.50 euros & pop downstairs to there grow area & by doing that you can pop over the canal to the flying dutchman seedbank & get a 10% discount for donating to the colleges funds. www.cannabiscollege.com would highly recommend a visit.

ps; its run by Americans.

im just back from the Dam last wed 27th on our annual visit, big changes now as the smoking ban took hold the beggining of july, you cannot smoke ganja with tobbaco in it in any c/shop.....or meant to be, some put there blinkers on letting you as long as you dont leave fag packets lying around (get fined if caught),some are more stringent & only pure grass joints allowed:(, ok for you guys in usa as you smoke blunts, bongs,peeps anyway, very few use cigs but here in the uk we use cigs, so was very strange going into c/shops & instead of just ordering a coffee & then go see the budtender your looking at everyone checking too see if using cigs or not.

hope helps a bit & watch out for they trams:D & bloody bikes.

peace & enjoy your trip:smoke: try the "cheese" from barneys, you'll love it.

3. lol white widow is a strong strain but thats fine you shouldn't grow shity weed just cuz you're a beginer just smoke less of it plus as you keep smokin' you'll stop gettin so high it wont be so intense you just gotta ease yourself into it....

I dont know what your plans are and I dont want to insinuate that you're an idiot but you'll need a few seeds to grow only one plant so when you go on your trip grab a bunch of seeds.... (trial & error, male plants

as far as pickin' the strain I would say just aslong as you stay away from the super exotic stuff you'll be fine...

GOOD LUCK!..

BiZness

4. AK-47 is an extremely easy straing to grow and has good yeild/potency most growers I know in my area has started by growing AK.

5. Well if yer goin to the NL youll prolly get more than one seed :) youll prolly get like a 10 seed pack or something... id go there and buy like 20000 seeds an bring em back. but if you get a 10 seed pack youll get some males in there im sure so you can easily end up with 20000 seeds :)