which path to take?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jamescamp014, Nov 17, 2008.

1. alright. a little over a month and a half ago i was in a car accident. I am a delivery driver and i was out doing my job, and i got hit. It was obviously his fault, (he backed out of his driveway into the main road, ramming into my back left door), but i didnt call the cops. It wasnt a huge crash, only my back left door fucked up and a bit to the driver door, so yeah i didnt wanna fuck this guy by calling the cops and making his insurance go up. I should have..

I told him i had alot going on so it would take a few weeks till i got back to him. It was like 3 weeks after that i talked to him, said sry it was taking so long, and that i would contact him in a few weeks and tell him the deal.

Today i go to talk to him, and he is all "no way man its yer fault fer taking 2 months"...
    I am calmyly speaking to him, i say " dude thats not the way to be, i did you a favor by not calling the cops, you need to pay what you owe." he continues his bs saying it was my fault in the first place, that i was speeding thats why he hit me.. I say something about karma being a bitch. I have no problem fucking up a car, you might have read one of my past stories where we totaled an Excursion without it leaving the driveway..

So yeah, id rather not fuck him or his car up. I want my car fixed, or the 6-700 bucks it'l take to fix it. But if it comes down to it, i would rather fuck him up..but the easier way that would be less likely to get me arrested would be to fuck his car up.

Opinions?

2. Give him a fair warning then go to whoever the authorities are, you shouldn't shoulder any of this blame.

3. And simply dont do it

it seems nice to not call the cops but i have heard a lot of stories where people get screwed over with false info or excuses

if he cant afford for his insurance to go up he probably cant afford to pay for your repairs

4. yup hes right
    and if its not too late i would go to the police. tho i think your legally supposed to report accidents within like 24 hours or somthing. but ya if that doesnt work out for you do what you did to that other car i remember you fucking up.
    if you put bologna on for like a night it leaves rust stains, or so i hear. also lick some jolly ranchers and stick it to the body.

5. Take some salami, let it bake in the sun, paint comes right off. I'd be pissed to man, he should pay for your car. You did him a favor man.

6. Well, since he messed up ur car, mess his up. Its to late for the cops. And if u do go to the cops and they do nothing about it, then u fuck up his car, who are they going to blame???
    U. Just dont go to the pigs, and put some snickers and sugar in his gas tank.

7. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;3335423]Well, since he messed up ur car, mess his up. Its to late for the cops. And if u do go to the cops and they do nothing about it, then u fuck up his car, who are they going to blame???
    U. Just dont go to the pigs, and put some snickers and sugar in his gas tank.[/quote]

Dont waste a snickers, just use sugar hahah

Also the salami thing sounds like a good idea to me :devious:

D.
    :smoke:

8. you prob fucked outa gettin any money from this dude
    should never of waited so long to contact him that was a huge mistake
    you should either gone to the cops or got $$ within a week or 2

now the cops aint gonna help and hes said fuck off basically cause he kno he in the clear now

either bang his car up some or do nothin cause you aint gettin any $$ 2 months later with no police report, formal document, or pictures

its shitty but thats life tryin to do someone a favor n they fuck u over

9. Do the sugar, and if theres a 1/50 chance that u live in alaska, ill help u :D

10. Infact, on further thinking, dont even waste sugar or salami. Karmas gonna bite him on the ass anyways..

Thats if you wanna leave it to karma that is...

D.
    :smoke:

11. man id tell him karmas a bitch (like you already did) and if he refused to pay for the repairs, me and a few friends would be taking a trip to his house to fuck his car up, that thing would never drive again.

12. Bluntman, its too late to call the cops. What you need to do is contact your insurance company. Tell them that you got into a car accident a couple weeks ago but could not contact police or your insurance company at the time because of personal extraneous circumstances.
    Take pictures of your damaged vehicle and go to some body shops for estimates. Also, to the best of your knowledge, write a report about how the accident happened. Include the Date, and time and location of the accident, who was involved, what exactly happened, and how it happened. Send all this to your insurance company. If it your adjuster determines it wasnt your fault, you shouldnt have to pay for the damages. I hope you have this persons info as well, so your insurance company can contact his so his insurance goes up and he will end up paying for the damages that way.

Dont intentionally hurt him or his car. Its not worth it. Fucking up his car wont fix your car, and it probably wont make you feel much better in the end. Just forgive him and move on, because he will get his one day.

13. insurance company ?????

can you say easy way arround the problamo. . .. :hello:

14. damn i cant really say much on this matter cuz i stiffed someone like this
    it was my fault but the damages to my car were way worse then his
    he had a little dent on the side of his door and a scratch and my front headlight was gone i need a new light, header, and grill

i know it wasnt right but i was low on money he didnt have no info only my plates