Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which papers are better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Avihigh74, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I used to smoke blunts all the time but i want to change that because i know blunts are bad for you so im switching to papers, i bought 2 packs of raw rolling and 1 bob marley hemp pack. which is better in terms of burning slow or just in general? and do you still think its better than blunts thanks :smoke:

2. I usually use bob marley king sized hemp papers and they are decent, my roommates all swear by raw papers and i smoke them often too. Both good buys id say.

3. Orange zig zags

4. Zig Zag forever!

5. Well there's no chlorine in RAW (hence them being off-white and called RAW).
    Chlorine is bad.:smoke:

6. Raws! I also used to smoke blunts only. Switch to raws they are healthy & burn slow as fuck!

7. I hate Raws. Juicy jays!

8. Zig zags and raws

9. Raw paper not a blunt
    Zigzags fuck thins tho orange only
    And sometimes juicy jays if i want some sweetness

Elements suck and never stick after ive had them for a few weeks. Dont know whats up with that.

10. Cant go wrong with zig zags

11. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']Well there's no chlorine in RAW (hence them being off-white and called RAW).
    Chlorine is bad.:smoke:[/quote]

What paps have chlorine?

12. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']

What paps have chlorine?[/quote]

Almost all of 'em dude. It's what makes 'em white.

13. Any paper's better for you than smoking blunts. But I'd say for a healthier option go with raws. I've never tried them myself but everyone goes on about them so much I might have to :laughing:

14. Orange zig zags are what I always get, I never had a problem with them so I never changed papers, juicy jays don't have good fun and are very thick I don't like those

15. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']

Almost all of 'em dude. It's what makes 'em white.[/quote]

Thats not helpful lol source?
    I just ate a orange zig zag but i didnt taste chlorine habahahahaha

16. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']

Thats not helpful lol source?
    I just ate a orange zig zag but i didnt taste chlorine habahahahaha[/quote]

Tap water contains chlorine.

17. [quote name='"muney420"']

Tap water contains chlorine.[/quote]

Thats why i dont drink tap water