Which one?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Blem, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Glass Arts

hey guys after being on this site for a while it really opened my eyes to a whole new world, glassblowing. the above link is whats availible in my city,
    i have NO prior experiance at all, but im very creative and good with my hands. Which course should i take and do you think they're gonna let me make pipes and waterpipes? thanks blades

2. I would take the flameworking classes, the other ones for furnance work and such. It doesn't say rather or not you will be working with boro or soft glass on the torch, but the experience is still good.

And no they won't let you make pipes, there's unfortunately a divide between the glass art and the glass pipe community, though the barrier is being broken down, you will still find art snobs that will look down on you for making pipes.

And a lathe is pretty much required for the water pipes you would want to make. Also pipes are somewhat difficult, start simple and don't get in over your head, these basic courses will give you the knowledge you will need to pursue it later on.

3. ok thanks bro i was looking for like a candian bong company like mainline maybe to see if they would do it.