Which one to pick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by namenlos923, Dec 12, 2011.

1. i'm hoping i put this in the right forum....

in january i'm planning on buying some seeds from either the single seed centre or attitude, but i just can't seem to make up my mind on what to buy....I don't want to spend more than $50...

i'd like to maybe be able to get a couple different strains. in your opinion, what are some good strains for an indoor grow? oh, this will be my first grow not using bag seed, and will technically be my third grow.

2. #2 Norcali, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    can you help us with a little more information?

What kind of smoke do you enjoy? (stoney vs. heady)
    What are some details that matter to you? (yeild, taste, potency, smell)
    Do you mind growing regs, or are feminized a must?
    Does your indoor grow area have any space constrictions? (height, width)

Right off the bat in that price range id be looking at Mandala, femaleseeds.nl, and Nirvana. All three can be found at both the 'tude and SSC.

GL, happy growing :)

3. i like feeling stoned, but i'm also growing to share with my girlfriend, who likes uplifting highs lol. so maybe a seed or two of both types if possible.

and like i'm sure most would like, i'd like something that yields pretty decently. i would also like to include that i am using mostly cfls in this grow with a few t5s and two t8s.

my girlfriend is dying for me to grow something that has a fruity taste, but i myself, am not too picky. i just like a smooth smoke that's going to get me pretty stoned. i like to smokeout my friends and leave them damn near comatose lol i take pride when they remember and ask about that kind of smoke lol not worried about it being smelly at all.

i don't mind regs

my grow area is a bedroom solely dedicated to growing, so as long as it's not going to get over 6 feet tall we are good lol

4. #4 Norcali, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    For your girlfriend I think c99 or grapefruit from femaleseeds.nl(breeder on the attitude and SSC) are good choices, active uplifting highs that have some fruity phenos. For you, maybe ice from female seeds, or wwxbb. Both are somewhat good yielders, the ice is supposed to be a heavy hitter. Got that from a good source, but I cant recommend to many stoney beans... not my thing. FMS are all female beans.

SuperSkunk by all accounts is a good pack to throw $$ at if you are looking for a stoney smoke, nirvana has that. I won't buy or smoke that unless im looking for night night meds. Look at papaya too.

5. thanks again for the suggestions. i was already looking at c99, but now i'm pretty set on getting it for sure. i'm also really liking the grapefruit too. i told my girlfriend about them, and she agreed that they sounded really good. i'm still keeping my options open though. i'm gonna do some more research and what not.

6. Femaleseeds also has Grapefruit ice.

Attitude listed the info for the January Promo 7 free strains.

7. yeah i saw the 7 freebies. i think i'm going to go with attitude on this one lol

8. #8 Blizzard, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    ehh try amsterdammarijuanaseeds

9. i agree with it being too risky...

10. I would rather smash my own balls with a hammer then to give them some free money again. There is a very high proability if you live in America you will not get your seeds. It happened to me and thousands of others. Pus their stealth shipping is none.

11. Almost every legit seedbank gives away at least 5 free seeds with each order. You get more free ones though, the more you spend.

Sativas will take longer to mature, and yeild less bud per square foot than Indicas.

Pick-and-Mix will give you the most strains for your money, but I would try to order at least 2 single seeds from each strain you choose: For one thing, they might not all germ, and secondly, you'll want to have a second seed for each strain to store away for backup.

That is, assuming you're gonna clone new plants from the original.

$50 doesn't buy much though, in the seedbank world. Not with average-quality genetics costing $10-$15 per seed or $50 for a 5 pack.

Up your spending cap to $110, and you'll have enough for 3 x 5/10 packs.