which one smoke and then drink or drink then smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by pieman615, May 6, 2009.

1. hey guys ive searched for this on google and here and could not find this haha so i decided to ask my fellow friends :smoke:

so the ultimate question is which one get stoned then drink or drink then get stoned

2. stoned then drink, if yuo do it the other way around theres a good chance it'll give you the spins and you'll puke. That's what always happens to me at least.

3. Smoke then drink. If I'm already buzzed from alcohol, chances are I wont even feel the weed so its a waste. But smoking THEN drinking is fuckin sweet.:D

4. ahahha fuck yeah im hotboxing then knocking 7 shots down
    ily grass city seriously i feel like crying

5. smoke then drink

6. thanks for the answers guyss :D

what is the high like when ur stoned and like right near drunk

7. The closer you get to drunk, the less you will feel the weed.

8. Truth.

In my opinion, if you're getting cross faded it needs to be a 75/25 ratio.

Either:

75% drunk/ 25% high
    or
    25% drunk/ 75% high

Otherwise the alcohol and marijuana will compete fiercely for control of your brain...which can lead to embarrassing situations.:eek:

9. If I'm at a party i drink then smoke to level myself out...

If I'm having a sesh I usually smoke and sip on my drink to cure cotton mouth..

10. Neither, both at the same time, jeez.

Toke a hit, pound the beer/shot, then exhale. Proceed with caution.

11. same time

not necessarily as budder said, but... i'll typically smoke as i'm drinking.

12. My friend did this once a long time ago in high school. I remember he was fucked. We were drinking and smokin and smokin and drinkin in no particular order. I was fine. I smoked mostly. My friends (huge lightweight) had a few shots with me and a few beers. And i just remeber we convinced him aliens were talking and he eat a pine cone because he thought it was an antidote because the man on the moon fucking poisoned him or something. Every one thought he popped acid. Poor kid was making a fool of himself. Started to cuddle with guys at the party lol it was fucked. Finally i through him in a taxi and showed hm to a bed.

Anways' smoke then drink. When i smoke when im really wasted it just makes me tiered.

13. strike out! take a rip, a shot, chug a beer, exhale. ive seen it done but if i were to do it id puke all over myself, i just know it. i like to sip on some beers while i smoke but its in no way necessary. also, best hangover/end of night really drunk headache cure...smoke a blunt.

14. I usually smoke then drink then smoke more

15. Smoke, then forget that I was going to drink, or I end up grabbing water.

16. Uhh.. both together? Seems the obvious answer to me.

Otherwise just smoke n smoke.

17. smoke + drink
    sends my head west but ohwel fucked all the same, good times :D

18. Urh howcome noone knows this song -

Beer before grass and your on your ass
    Grass before beer and your in the clearrr

19. Fixed. :p

20. Drink and then smoke!
    I like to get to get to where I'm pretty tipsy, maybe a little drunk, and then smoke.... I fucking FLY.
    Smoking first is good too, but my drunk is always more subdued if I've smoked first.