Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which one? Quality>Quanity or Quality<Quanity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TalkativePirate, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Quality or Quanity?
    My dealer has some really good mids for 10 a gram, and I could probably get about a quarter for $50.00
    He also has some chronic for $20 a gram or $50 an eighth.
    7 grams of really good mids with a decent high or 3.5 grams of chronic?

2. Depends, Ask him if you can check out both. I would take 7 grams of dank mids over 3.5 grams of chronic. Now dank ass fire? 3.5 grams all day.

It all depends man.

3. 7g's of mids, because then you can smoke twice as much :D

4. i always go chronic

but mainly cuz the lesser shit doesn't get me high anymore

5. Get the eighth of chronic, live a little.

6. Well, the mids are borderline chronic alone. They are light green and sticky, they just don't have that many visible trichomes. I thought he gave me the wrong bag the first time because they looked so good.

7. You've already made your mind.:smoke:

/thread

8. Well, I'm not sure yet. I will probably buy a gram of chronic and an eighth of mids, that sounds about right. :smoke:

9. And you save 5 bucks, best of both worlds.

10. no brainer here..if you can afford the better quality, go for it! :smoke:

11. quality quality quality

12. Quality always trump quantity. If its better product, you don't need to smoke as much so it'll last just as long.

13. Mids are alright. That's what I started out on. Smoked mids only for years until I found out that not all weed was dark green and full of seeds/stems lol. Once I got a hold of some good shit, there was no looking back. I'm not a fan of the couch lock high mids tends to give you. Some people like that, to each his own. I like more heady highs so I can still function. I buy more sativas as well.

14. if hate mids get the chron.... but if you're asking the question you prolly aren't that against them, buy mids while they still get you ripped

15. Chronic!!!

16. I used to go for quantity.. cuz I thought more hits get you more high..
    I lost a lot of money...

17. ^this lol

18. some days i got 20 bucks for a week, i go buy some shake

some days i got a hundred + to waste, i smoke some dank

its all relative

19. Quality always > Quantity

20. If they're almost the same get the mids definately