which one of these gas powerd scooters should i buy?

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Mar 14, 2007.

1. <TABLE class=bordercolor cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1px; PADDING-LEFT: 1px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 1px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=windowbg><TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%">I'm torn between these two.... the first one i think looks better and gets better gas mileage, but the 2nd one will provide a smoother ride and has bigger tires, but its more expenisive... this will be my main transportation since my car is dead :-(
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom width="85%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1px; PADDING-LEFT: 1px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 1px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=windowbg2><TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="OVERFLOW: hidden" vAlign=top width=120 rowSpan=2>

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%">http://www.scooterjones.com/product_info.php/products_id/33

http://www.scooterjones.com/product_info.php/cPath/26_33/products_id/34
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Get the second one, man. That extra 12 mph will help you on bigger roads and what not.

3. Spend your money on a suped up GoPed...they break down easy so get a suped up one and get a warranty.

4. Hahaha, I have a suped up go-ped. haven't used it for.... shit idk 2 years? Since i moved from the 'burbs to the mountains. lol

5. 1 say the first one cuz u can sit down which is funner

but yeh if you dont care go for the 2nd 1 for the speed

6. dont get either, man :(

ever since the chinese started cashing in on the 'scooter' industry, they've flooded the market with garbage - wouldnt surprise me if those things broke in a week.

I'd find an old ACTUAL scooter, an older moped of some kind (even a tomos), or just get a bicycle.

gopeds are probably a lot more reliable (warranty!) but they're obviously more expensive.

7. why not get like a moped? That way you can sit down :)

8. "It is not recommended for children under 10 or the elderly, since it has a pull-start." - haha

but seriously - i say go for the first one, apparently it's only 5 mph slower than its more expensive brother

9. yeah i dont care about the top speed as much as i do about the smoother ride and MPG