Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which One Do You Perfer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by agg_town, Jan 11, 2007.

1. to have a small amount of Hi-Quality
    or to have a large amount of Regs

i like having large ammounts
    lmao last weekend i had 47 joints
    i only got like 3 left

BlaaaZED
    24/7

2. Nice signature

anyways i perfer a small amount of some real high quality shit, got used to smoking dank and i cant stand mids anymore. the dank has a high price but a high quality to so its worth it

3. thnx ye gets pricey after a while

4. i like the quanity over quality because i can roll a 3 gram blunt and get as high as i get off a joint of dank but dank cost what 50 an 8th for 50 i can get an oz and have a whole lotta blunts so yeah but thats just me and im not a cig smoker so my lungs arnt really an issue

5. 1 gram of dank > ounce of shwag. deffinately. better smoke, better taste, better high.

6. Thats why I smoke Mids, you get the best of both worlds, pretty good price, gets you a pretty good amount, which gets you pretty blazed. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

and yeah I splurge on some dank every once in a while

7. Depends how good/bad and how much of each. Regs like nasty compact seedy regs I'd take 1/2 oz regs to 1 gram dank, for brownie purposes. Good mids like eighth mids for 1 gram dank.

8. I almost always buy High Grade Mids for 50 a 1/4 but when really fluff stuff rolls in i'll buy a bag of dank(doesn't happen often)

9. i used to be so worried about the amount i was getting but like im willing to pay for good shit now. im pretty much done with smoking people up cause i always end up getting fucked over.

10. the regs i get over here are like lime green and make u hallucanate probabily not the regs ur used too

11. you should move to tx buddy

yuh lots of ppl like quanity of quality