Which next gen console are you going to get?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Marktasti, Jul 3, 2013.

1. #1 Marktasti, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    So fellow blades, which one of the new next gen consoles are you going to get?  I personally will be getting a ps4 and I already have a Wii U but I don't want to get the new xbox.

2. #2 RavenousDank, Jul 3, 2013
    no option for "no thanks i game on my PC"?

:edit: yay!! thanks man

You have to leave this thread to vote for that.

4. #4 tnh, Jul 3, 2013
    [quote name="RavenousDank" post="18295723" timestamp="1372823133"]no option for "no thanks i game on my PC"?[/quote]Damn this thread only lasted 7 minutes before a pc fanboy..that has to be a new record..lmaoSent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  5. You call everyone a fanboy. Ya fuckin... Fanboy ahaha. Just playing man ;) But it is funny first poster in a console thread is a PC lover.

OP: I'm still undecided. Leaving heavily towards ps4 but only myself and another friend are liking that. The rest of them don't wanna leave Xbox.

6. You call everyone a fanboy. Ya fuckin... Fanboy ahaha. Just playing man ;) But it is funny first poster in a console thread is a PC lover.

OP: I'm still undecided. Leaving heavily towards ps4 but only myself and another friend are liking that. The rest of them don't wanna leave Xbox.

7. Was gonna go with Xbox because that's where all my friends are but im very picky and OCD with outside things being attached such as Kinect and just not feeling what microsoft is putting on the table... as discussed in the other thread.. really loving the PS4 though from what ive seen

8. Ya I always get called one, so I try and strike first..lmao

I think people just look for arguments 90% of the time...

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fuck all this noise i'm getting an okama gamesphere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddDKtsDw6k

• Like Like x 1
  10. Added a PC option for the PC users who aren't stoned and want to complain about a console thread :p

I'm primarily a PC gamer too but I like consoles since my friend's don't like to drop that kind of scratch on a PC

11. I'm grabbing the wife a PS4 at some point but I voted PC purist for myself, pumped I'll get to play the exclusives for the PS4 though :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. PS4. It was going to be the first console I ever buy at launch. But now I'm not sure if I should wait. I've already preorded gta V so that will hold me over for a good while. But for only $400 at launch. Kinda sketchy about how there are always problems with electronics on launch day though. And that they will probably have a cheaper "slim" model within the first year. 

13. I am waiting to get my hands on PS4. I think its a lot better than XBOX ONE.

14. im goin to try to get a new pc here pretty soon for school and thats basically got to be the end of my spendin money

• Like Like x 1
  15. I really wasn't going to bother with this gen (minus the Wii U but it was just the last one that I couldn't sell for profit so w/e) but the new Infamous and Kingdom Hearts games are just too juicy of a carrot

16. I'll be getting a PS4 when the price drops to like $300, but PC will be my main system.

God I am just so disappointed in the Xbone... I loved my OG Xbox, loved my 360, but I just have to switch over this generation. I refuse to support that console.

I'm probably still gonna bitch about the PS controller though.

Give it a month or two and I'm sure you'll be happy with the PS controller, we all have controller preferences, personally I've been using an xbox 360 controller for a while on PC now and I haven't picked up a PS controller in a few years really. When I first got the Xbox controller I thought "Gah I'm never going to get used to this I want my PS3 controller back" Now I love it.

18. Ps4 first Xbox one later

19. ps4, then a wii u probally, just for the exclusives.

and i might build a pc too, not only for gaming but other things too

20. i have to agree with this....i've been so use to the 360 controller i didn't think i would get use to the ps3 controller, but i haven't even had my ps3 for a month, and i'm already use to it