Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which method of storage makes weed last the longest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newbez, Dec 4, 2011.

1. I put mine in an air tight jar but I read some people put it in freezers or just bag it extra tight etc.
    Which method makes weed last the longest without it going all dry and bad?

2. Glass jar will work wonders. If you are thinking about super long term storage, very airtight jar or anti-freezer burn ziploc bags for freezer storage. I've had bud in jars for months and they've all manage to retain their moisture. I recommend opening the jar once a day for about 5 minutes to prevent mold.

3. Mason jar in the freezer works great. But the freezer really isn't necessary unless your keeping your bud for weeks or even months. The idea behind not using bags is that the thc gets stuck to it.

4. anything air-tight.
    Mason Jars to those bags you can buy with a pump to get the air out.