Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

which method of ingestion??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Farther, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Which method of ingestion gets you the most high per gram? I just dont have the money to waste weed..

2. vaporizer, but if you dont have much money, it probably wouldn't work out to well

3. what about a home made one?

4. prbably even worse, just buy a bowl or a bubbler, they work well and don't cost to much.

5. Bongs, they conserve weed. how much are we talking about here ?

6. Edibles are the best form of intake I believe, they get you something like 80-90% of THC in the weed.

7. Just buy yourself a nice sized glass spoon, or if you want something a bit cooler get a bubbler.

8. Vaporizers are the best out there, but if you're short on money you're out of luck. Homemade ones generally are a bad idea unless you know what you're doing.

Cooking is not a good idea either unless you are willing to use a lot of buds at once. Cooking does absorb a large amount of THC but it also requires a decent amount of THC to get started.

For you I would simply recommend that you buy a glass spoon (or pipe) from your local headshop, should only run you about $15-25 and if you take care of it, it will last for a long time.

9. Yeah like others have said, vaporizers are almost 100% thc hits. Gravity bongs get me stoned really easily too and with only like .2 or so, but I have a pretty low tolerance.

10. Make yourself a gravity or waterfall bong man. They look sweet, are fun as hell to hit, and get you high as fuck. I guarantee one hit of a 2 liter bottle full of smoke and you'll be good to go. Just google "Waterfall bong", the beautiful thing is they use very little weed. .2 g's fills up an entire bottle for me and gets me ripped for hours.