Which method do you use for obtaining for herb?

Discussion in 'General' started by adza555, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Just wondering how most people go about getting their weed. Also if youd like to write a little speal about maybe why you use or don't use another method, go for it!
    xo

2. I need to be able to pick more than one. Usually I buy from a dealer, but I also grow a small crop that I smoke for some of the year.

3. i usually go to my dealer.. (got locked up the other day).. now im assed out.. but im growin my own little stash so i dont have to waste any more money on them.. but im fiending for some green rite nowww.. ugggghhh!!

4. Once I get my own place and my finances are decent, I'm going to start growing my own. Either that or go the medicinal route and get it from a dispensery

5. Once i have enough side cash for it i can get my card and grow stuff. But a dealer at the moment. :smoke:

6. Voted Dealer, and I hate it. Not knowing if i'm going to have trouble with him or not, But that's what I get for living in Texas.

7. well i dont call my connects dealers since they are my friends... plus some of them have access to a med card.

8. I go through pounds a year, but haven't paid for any herb in well over a decade :)

9. I go to dispensaries, but I would be growing if I had my own place. :) I don't know a dealer, and dispensaries have a nice variety and they're all over the place in Cali.

10. my friend just planted some mango dream or something. he says its the stuff that won the cannabis cup. not too concerned about the strain, he only wanted me to pitch 80$ for the seeds and i get my own plant. i cant grow at my house anyways and a plant is worth far more than 80$

11. all my friends are my 'dealers' :) I buy weed from them
    I like to know someone before i buy from them
    need to trust them first.. don't wanna get shit gear like and get bleedin ripped off

12. Brute force.

13. I have a couple friends that deal.

14. Dispensary.

I would love to grow myself, but I just can't do
    that in an apt...too sketch.

So any dispensary within a 20 min drive is where
    I go...it's good to have choices.
    :smoke:

15. Man if only it was legal in Aus.

16. Mostly dealer, but my buddy has his card so i get a pretty decent stash from his crop and i grow every once in awhile. Maybe this summer since the ground is really prime after all that rain.

17. Dealer. I buy from a dad and his daughter who smoke and sell weed. They smoke me up sometimes and I get soo fucked because they just keep packing

18. Dealer, and I fucking hate it.
    Planning a grow atm, got some white widow from royal queen seeds and some Anestesia from pyramid seeds in the mail. Hopefully wont need to buy from a dealer ever again.

19. Tangerine Dream