Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which jar works better for storage?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrHhhiiiooo, Jul 22, 2011.

1. The twist on 2 peice top or the one with the clamp?

Attached Files:

2. i also wanted to know..went to the container store and couldnt decide which type to get

3. I like the ones with the clamp, but they are both gasketed lids so I guess it's just personal preference.

4. the one with the clamp is supposed to be more airtight, but I've never noticed the difference personally other than the price. You can get the one witht he twitst one lids cheap for a dozen, the ones with the clamps are a little more expensive.

I use the ones with the clamp or vacuum seal my jars if I'm storing something long term. Other than that I just buy the cheaper ones by the dozen and then just throw them out after they get old.

5. Hmm i would have thought that the screw on ones would work better. Oh well ive never noticed a difference.

6. no difference as long as it has the rubber seal

7. I like the ones with the clamp, not the screw on.