Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is your favorite?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gman7104, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Just curious, in your opinion, what do you like better, "body high" or "mental high"?

I personally like body high better because it's wicked crazy when i get really fucked up as compared to mental high (imo)

2. I love them both. But seeing as ive had much more intense body highs (floating, feeling like i was covered in a big warm blanket) Im gonna have to go with body highs.

3. i like the head high when im out doing shit

when im at home chilling smoking a blunt nothing is better then a nice body high

so idk i like them both a lot haha

4. Situational, but I can smoke a sativa and be just fine in public, a heavy Indica with some hash will put me out though, so thats for home. Jack Herrer with a Sativa pheno springs to mind as a favorite.