Which is worse Coke or Crack

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MiZZuRKeD, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think Crack but Im just trying to prove a point to my friend. Tell me what you think..

2. Crack is alot worse. Although coke is bad because you can do enough till the point where you basically are a crackhead.

3. thats like saying,

herpes or syphilis?

either ones gonna fuck ya over, just a matter of how fast/long it\'ll take.

4. I\'ve seen people on crack. Personally, I\'d rather be a coke-fiend then a crack-head.

5. Crack is worse, unless your bangin Coke then it is worse.

6. Likewise, but I\'d rather be a crackhead than a jiblet. The guy that lives one floor down from me is a hardcore meth user, and when I came home drunk the other night, I almost shot him \'cause I thought he was a zombie. He sure as hell looks like one, what with all the open sores and shit that meth promotes.

7. i think meth and crack are on the same level aka the WORST drugs ever. worst then \'ron if you ask me. coke is bad but not crack bad unless you bang it (IV) like someone already said.

8. crack is waaay worse.

9. Both bad, but crackies seem to fiend wayyy more. Shooting cokes just as bad if not worse though.

10. ive done both and if your going to smoke crack you might as well just boot the shit

11. Crack is mixed with more chemicals, so in the short term probably crack, but in the long term it probably doesnt matter.

12. crack by a pipe...

13. Crack is \"worse\" than coke

14. lol @ raging meth zombies!

15. crack will turn you into a full blown addict much faster then coke. unless you got alot of money

16. no drug is \"bad\", or \"worse\" than any other, crack and coke are the same chemical, but cocaine can\'t be smoked unless you remove the hydrochloric acid molecule making cocaine a crystalline powder(this is not an impurity, but if there wasn\'t an HCl molecule bound to the cocaine, it would be a thick gummy substance, truely pure cocaine freebase), Crack is a rock of cocaine that should only contain the Cocaine and salt.
    however street cocaine is very impure, so anything cut with the cocaine will be in the crack made from it. Cocaine is made into crack by reacting the HCl in the cocaine with a sodium containing base, leaving ideally freebase cocaine, table salt, and water in a nice smokeable rock form.
    Smoking freebase drugs provides the 2nd fastest and most intense rush only beaten by mainlining, smoking crack has the exact same effects as blowing coke, but crack is more powerful and potent because of the way it is consumed.

with this all in mind, shooting cocaine would be the most addictive and intense high possible with cocaine, followed by smoking (vaporizing) freebase cocaine, than insuffulating (snorting), than sublingual (absorbed through gums/under tongue)
    I\'ve never actually consumed cocaine in any form (yet), but I\'ve researched the hell out of it

17. I\'ve met many casual cocaine users, I\'ve never met a casual crack smoker.

That seems to be a good indication personally, though both can be very bad.

A lot of the street level cocaine is garbage, the amount it gets cut is ridiculous.

18. Crack by a LONG shot..

The \"possibility\" of addiction to cocaine is completely deminished based upon ones personality. It is of my opinion that the worst part of railing a line of coke aint the blow, its all the shit its cut with. The speed itself isnt gonna fuck you over unless you abuse it. It\'s just hard sometimes to get the pure shit in most parts of america. Everything in moderation.

19. buttcrack is worse

20. Oh god, crack by a long shot. I\'ve known a few crackheads and one of them stole my money. I know quite a few people that have tried coke a few times and are fine, but I only know one person that has only done crack once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.